logo

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Xfinity Signature Support Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Xfinity Signature Support - Colorado, Boulder - unable to get them to cancel service

Posted: 2013-01-19 by    diane weil
I eas told when I signed up for this that it could be cancelled at any time. I have been trying since Nov to have the service cancelled and it is still on my comcast bill. I have called 5 times speaking to different people and have gotten nowhere. Never in my 60 years have such bad, rude service. And they are going to help with IT issues? What a joke. This is the first time I have ever written a formal complaint about anything.

Horrible company.

Diane Weil...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Colorado, Boulder Complaint category Other

Xfinity Signature Support - Don't step into their trap

Posted: 2012-04-26 by    nanier
I bought Xfinity from them for $129.99, but it was broken. I asked for a refund month ago and still waiting for their response. They don't answer my phone calls as well. Don' do business with them!...

Beware Small Business Credit Cards