logo

Goldah.com
Gold scammer
3. (19 mins ago)
Willowbend Environmental Center
I got bogus check from them
4. (25 mins ago)

Sort by: Date | Popularity

WWW.CLEVERBRIDGE.NET KOELN DE - Take money without my authorisation

Posted:    Jack van der Burgt
Dear Sir/Madam

this company have taken money from my account without my authorisation. If you could please inform me as to what I must do to have these funds returned to my account and prevent them from taking any other funds.

Regards

Jack van der Burgt

Telephone: +31164684558
E-mail: javanderbu@gmail.com...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Netherlands Complaint category Credit Cards

WWW.CLEVERBRIDGE.NET KOELN DE - Louisiana - UNAUTHORIZED BANK WITHDRAWL

Posted:    SCAMMED2DEATH
On 5/1 WWW.CLEVERBRIDGE.NET KOELN DE made a withdrawl from our checking account in the amount of 29.95,
Then again on 5/18 Calling themselves ONLINE INFO AGENCY for 1.95, then again on 5/20/09 in the amount of 39.95, leaving the phone numbers of 888-766-8352 then again on 6/1/09 for 9.95 with 877-379-6527 calling themselves ONLINE SVC, and again on 7/02/09 In the Name of ID SHIELD for 9.95 with phone number 877-402-2671.
After careful research Cleverbridge.net processes charges and fee's for online downloadable software - but BEWARE of ANY PRODUCTS YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE WEB...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Louisiana Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

WWW.CLEVERBRIDGE.NET KOELN DE - Western Australia - unauthorised charge

Posted:    Beverley Smith
Desr Sir/Madam
WWW.CLEVERBRIDGE.NET KOELN DE
MCD6092AUD29.95
Regards
Beverley Smith

my email address is bev_smith_uk@hotmail.com...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Australia, Western Australia Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Last Year's Wall St vs Main St Predictions