logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (14 mins ago)
Schumacher Cargo Logistics
Missing and damaged goods, unwilling to resolve issue with client
2. (29 mins ago)
hairplusbase.com
Too slow deliver and bad-quality hair extension
3. (32 mins ago)
powerrideoutlet.com
No info about order and seller is jerk
4. (42 mins ago)

WWE Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

WWE - CHAOS

Posted: 2014-01-23 by    Richard Bouskila
MY NAME IS RICHARD BOUSKILA AN INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTAR. I’M 31 YEARS OLD. MY PHYSICAL ADDRESS IS
RICHARD BOUSKILA
BLVD MAL FRANCHET DESPEREY
RES. WINGS TOWER
03200 VICHY
France
WWE SCREWED ME COMPLETELY AND GIVE A DESTRUCTOR LAWSUIT AT AMERICAN WRESTLERS TO PUSH OUT CHAOS.
WWE IS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION. THEY SENT ME A QUERY WITH JOB OPPORTUNITY PROMISE. UNFORTUNATELY, WITHOUT ANYTHING SAW, THE SITUATION TURNED AT NIGHTMARE WHEN GOVERNMENT ATTACKED ME. I RECEIVED THREATS AND SHAMES BY WALK DANGER AT RUN WRESTLERS ESPECIALLY JOHN CENA AND DWAYNE...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Entertainment

WWE - Connecticut, Milford - Have not receive my order

Posted:    Valerie
I HAVE REPLAY EMAILS AND TRY TO SEND FORM THE WEB PAGE BUT IT SEAMS IT HAS AN ERROR THE WEB PAGE�..

I PLACE AND ORDER THE 23 OF OCTUBER AND I HAVE NOT RECIVE IT I SEND SOME EMAILS AND YOU ANSWER ONLY 1 OF THE SEVERAL I SEND.

I ONLY WANT TO KNOW IF YOU ARE GOING TO RETURN MY MONEY OR SEND AGAIN THE ORDER.

IN THE DELIVERY COMPANY SAY THE ADDRESS WAS WRONG BUT HOW COME IT WAS WRONG IF I PLACE 2 ORDERS AND I RECIVE 1 IN THE SAME ADDRESS�..

I HAVE WAITED FOR ALMOST A MONTH �..IAM VERY...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Connecticut, Milford Complaint category Products & Services

7 Easy Ways How to Save on Food