logo

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Walmart Prepaid visa Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Walmart Prepaid visa - Arkansas, Bentonville - Keep customers' funds unavailable to customer for excessive amount of time

Posted: 2011-05-20 by    kclady48
Keep deposits belonging to customer, made into customer's account, in WalMart's possession and unavailable to customer for up to a week, even when no question about deposit.
Website hasn't been fully functional since at least 1-11, yet they charge a fee for telephone inquiries about account balance.
Are insolent, unhelpful, and obnoxious to the hilt when customer wants explanation about why they would keep a deposit belonging to customer in their possession, and unavailable to customer for up to a week, even though no problem with deposit.(Won't answer questions...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Arkansas, Bentonville Complaint category Credit Cards

Walmart Prepaid visa - Oklahoma - won't recognize rural addresses

Posted:    brian bridenstine
Tell me why when a Prepaid Visa Debit card is purchased with my hard earned money and I have to activate it and can't... I get NO help!!!
I live in the country and have a rural route address yet their system will not recognize it as an actual address...hello people but there is a house here and thats the way all the other mail comes...get it together if you want me to keep plugging your product...there are already 2 prepaid visa cards that have been sent to this address so what is the problem???????????????????????
Not everyone lives in the city and thats a good thing because...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oklahoma Complaint category Credit Cards

Walmart Prepaid visa - money taken but products not shipped

Posted:    lezbfrn
I used Visa prepaid card from walmart which had one hundred dollar balance at the time placed order. I have not gotton phone call about card nor email instructing me there has been problem. I paid for two products from Buy.com and the visa was used for these purchases. I did not authorize and any way other moneys be taken from this card until many day later. I got few groecery on Satuday the 8th of January for 21.oo dollars, Starbuck several day later. Where is the money????
Cant find anything online for this company nor is the paypal any much help Please geet back to me ASAP. I have been...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Walmart Prepaid visa - Oklahoma, Broken Bow - money ripped off

Posted:    tammysnook3
I bought a walmart prepaid visa money card, last month.It should still have $200 dollors on it but it only shows me to have $70.00 what's up with that?I am so angry that know one seems to know where it went....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Oklahoma, Broken Bow Complaint category Credit Cards

Walmart Prepaid visa - Utah, Layton - took my funds of 250.00 and wont refund any thing

Posted:    david larsen
I loaded 250.00$ on a walmart prepaid visa card called to activate card they refused me the visa card and told me I would receive a check in 7 to 10 days its been 20 days and no check to pay my bills this has caused me extreme financial problems and now they have no record of the money transaction I was ripped off of the 250.00$ and the load and card fee's. I will never trust or use visa and never use Walmart again please help!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Utah, Layton Complaint category Credit Cards

Walmart Prepaid visa - California, Monrovia - Excessive service charges

Posted:    chairsd
I bought a Walmart prepaid Visa debit card for my daughter for $100 with a service charge of $8.94 attached to it on sept. 27, 2008. I called the service line to activate the card on the same day and arranged to have the card mailed directly to my my daughter. She had not received the card up to October 8, so I called to find out what was happening. they told me the card had been mailed on Sept. 29, but she would not receive it until Oct. 14, because the post offices would be closed on Monday. I find this hard to believe because I use the mail service all the time and it does not take that long...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Monrovia Complaint category Business & Finances

Health Care Reform: What Now?

Latest Groups