logo

That's Scrap Inc.
Silver bullet cutter
3. (44 mins ago)
OurTime.com
I cannot find a way to reach this company aside from emails
4. (1 hr 7 mins ago)
CitiBank
Fraud
5. (1 hr 22 mins ago)
robecart.com
I just wanted to make a comment on how happy I am with Robecart.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Volkswagen of America Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Volkswagen of America - Defective engine sprocket

Posted: 2013-08-19 by    John Rees
I had a timing chain sprocket fail because of improper heat treatment. Although this was a known problem, VW would not cover the repair since it was 3, 000 miles out of warranty. The bill was $4, 500.00. Complete details with photos and invoice are on my web page at: http://reesphotos.com/VW/...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Volkswagen of America - California - Safety Issue

Posted: 2011-07-08 by    concernedmommy
I was driving my 2010 Routan down the street near our home when I had to make a quick stop at a stoplight. My 2 year old son was sitting behind me and when I stopped, his entire seat propelled forward and rammed into the back of my seat. The back of the driver seat headrest is made of a very dense, heavy, pointed, plastic material that created a very serious head injury in my little boy. I was dumbfounded. There was no reason for me to ever think that my childs seat could spontaneously become unlatched. There was no indication that the seat was improperly latched and no type of warning system in...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Volkswagen of America - Power train warranty for defective water pump not being honored!

Posted:    Valerie
I purchased a 2004 Passat TDI in July 2005 from VW of America. It was a buyback with claims that the engine did not start, probably due to failure to understand what a glow plug indicator light was all about, or so I assumed. In the last year and a half I have been very pleased with all of the features that the car offered, good milage, reasonable maintenance costs etc. I have had all service done by VW at the local dealership at the intervals stipulated.

On December 10, 2006 while driving the service indicator lights came on stating STOP... a good effective communication. The car...

The Lice Lady's Tips to Keep Your Child Lice Free