logo

Kirby Vacuums
Kirby sales tactics solution
2. (6 mins ago)
DVDpearl
They tell fake promises and excuses
3. (28 mins ago)

Vianet Webzone Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Vianet Webzone - Missouri, Kansas City - Fraudulent Trading

Posted: 2011-05-16 by    topafilpro
Purchased $8800 package through Ivy Capital, they passed me over to Vianet Webzone. After initial coaching the contact fell off - They occasionally replied to emails, messages and tickets. Sporadic contact with Customer Relations. I was sold various additional marketing packages they said were needed in order to proceed further for around $6000 and despite numerous requests they failed to provide the marketing I had paid for. After phoning many times, spoke to no one and requested to leave a message (answer message). They fraudulently started taking payments from my card account that they were not...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Missouri, Kansas City Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Vianet Webzone - Virginia, Virginia Beach - Coaching Website Credit Card Scam

Posted:    BarbaraPeri
I was asked to invest $5800.00 dollars borrowed from my credit cards to help start an online business. I decided not to go into debt and asked to receive a refund.

I have recieved nothing. I need help to get my borrowed money put BACK on my credit cards.

Thank you....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Virginia, Virginia Beach Complaint category Internet Providers

Food Prices on the Rise