University Prep Center Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

University Prep Center - California, San Diego / no refund

Sc
scammed agh on 2012-05-03
I should have checked them out before buying product. Returned it within time frame allowed. Called 3 weeks after they received it. I was told refunds would be processed on April 20, 2012. Received check for correct amount and deposited in my checking acct. Two days later check was returned with a fee deducted from my account. Not going to let this one go.

University Prep Center - Georgia, Sugar Hill / Unsolicited calls

Received an unsolicited call supposedly following up where my 8 yr old daughter had requested information on studying for the SAT test. When I asked how they got my daughter's name and phone number, the next sound I heard was a dial tone. Based upon this, it would be hard for me to believe these folks are nothing more than telemarketing scam artists and should be avoided at all costs.

University Prep Center / Terrible experience

Ti
Tim on
The 'most innovative, informative, and interactive on-line SAT/ACT tutoring program in the industry today!' consisted of a few sample questions and a grand total of about 20Meg of program *and* data on 2 CDs. The enclosed letter says the money back guarantee doesn't include the shipping, but I am going to dispute the entire amount since it's not even close to what was advertised. The ACT test is not even given as an option in the computer program--only the SAT.
Contact Us