logo

Squareup.com
POOR customer service/scam
4. (1 hr 17 mins ago)
Milleniumgallery.co.uk
Impossible to contact the seller and get any info about order
5. (1 hr 20 mins ago)
Reliance NetConnect plus
to deactivate the net connection

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

The Perfect Rentals Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

The Perfect Rentals - Don’t rent any property from them – scam and rip off

Posted: 2014-08-31 by    Elxis
I found the vacation home on the website of The Perfect Rentals. The agent told me that I needed to provide payment for 6 months. I paid and the agent informed that the payment was received, after that she promised that the manager would contact me soon. It was lie, and no one reached me. After that I called them, but all phones were busy. They simply fooled me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Travel & Vacations

The Perfect Rentals - They stopped all contacts with me

Posted: 2013-12-15 by    wundar
I used the services of the company The Perfect Rentals. My family wanted to rent the house for vacation, and we paid about $800 to this company. They promised to find more suitable vacation house for us. After 3 weeks, they didn’t reply to our calls and emails. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

The Perfect Rentals - They didn’t have the buyer

Posted: 2012-10-12 by    NapSterS
The Perfect Rentals called me and told that they have buyer for my time share. I was so happy that I paid $800 with no doubt but they had me! They didn’t have the buyer and they hoped to find it for a short time but no one agreed. So, they have to return my money as soon as possible....

Where Should You Put Your Money?

Latest Groups