The Perfect Rentals Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

The Perfect Rentals / Impossible to reach the agents from the support team

Br
bricktop on 2014-11-22
I found the website of the company The Perfect Rentals. I tried to reach the online chat agent, but these jerks were online, but no one replied to my emails. I sent tons of them, but total disregard. No idea how to contact them, ‘coz I couldn’t find the necessary info on the website. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

The Perfect Rentals / Don’t rent any property from them – scam and rip off

El
Elxis on 2014-08-31
I found the vacation home on the website of The Perfect Rentals. The agent told me that I needed to provide payment for 6 months. I paid and the agent informed that the payment was received, after that she promised that the manager would contact me soon. It was lie, and no one reached me. After that I called them, but all phones were busy. They simply fooled me. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

The Perfect Rentals / They stopped all contacts with me

Wu
wundar on 2013-12-15
I used the services of the company The Perfect Rentals. My family wanted to rent the house for vacation, and we paid about $800 to this company. They promised to find more suitable vacation house for us. After 3 weeks, they didn’t reply to our calls and emails. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?
Contact Us