logo

Liberty Power
Beware
3. (13 mins ago)
Scotts Lawn Service
Scotts lawn service is crooked
4. (24 mins ago)
ID CHIEF LEGIT?
Not a complaint just question!
5. (25 mins ago)

Store My Rewards Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Store My Rewards - Unauthorized billing

Posted:    Michael
This company, Store My Rewards, charged 81.00 to our bank account for 2 different charges, and both caused us to receive 60.00 in over draft fees. We called the number that the bank had for this company, (1-877-2... This routed me to their customer service center. They denied that Store My Rewards was their company, yet wouldn't give me the real name or the CSR's name. They had my husbands bank card number, name, phone number and email address. My husband is computer illiterate and never goes on the web, doesn't even know how. He doesn't know his email address, I set it up to...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Store My Rewards - Unauthorized charges

Posted:    Michael
We received a statement from our bank stating that two charges, one for $79.95 and one for .64 cents, had caused our bank account to be overdrawn, We were charged on top of the fees from this company, $60.00 from our bank. The bank gave us the name of the company as "Store My Rewards" and gave us their phone number.

I called the number to file a complaint, and was routed to a customer service center, where they don't give the name of the company when they answer the phone. We stated our complaint, and they said there was nothing they could do since we signed up. They...

New Gadgets to Monitor Home Power