logo

Tmart.com
informations
5. (19 mins ago)
Arizona Tenants Advocates
scam, thief, liar, tries to intimidate and blame you

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Steam Cleaners Plus Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Steam Cleaners Plus - Crappy Customer Service

Posted: 2011-08-04 by    vduk
After the initial confirmation of my order, I received no correspondence for over a month. When I wrote to inquire about status, I received a rather snippy reply indicating that they already told me that they were out of stock and promising delivery within three weeks. Three weeks came and went. After another month I wrote again and received no response.

Finally, after waiting yet another month, I wrote and informed them that I intend to contact PayPal to file a fraud claim if someone didn’t get back to me before the end of the week. Surprisingly, someone responded within a...

Steam Cleaners Plus - Utah, Clinton - Cannot contact company

Posted:    Valerie
Vsc18 Elite Steam Cleaner
All4Elements
Steam Cleaners Plus

A Division of All4Elements

I purchased a steam cleaner from this company. When I went to use it, I found that an adapter was broken. I tried to call the company but could not get through. The answering machine stated to leave number and someone would get back to me. Left three messages and still no response. I tried calling the parent company and was put on hold and went back to first message and then back and forth and then a disconnect, It is obvious that this company is a sham. There contact...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Utah, Clinton Complaint category Appliances

5 Easy Ways to Save $1,000