logo

Drive Time Credit Corporation
SIGN UP FOR CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT
2. (1 mins ago)
Old Country Buffet
did not return money prompt after their own mistake.
3. (23 mins ago)
Exclusive Furniture
Terrible service
4. (24 mins ago)
RPT MyScore
They didn’t cancel my account and no refund
5. (30 mins ago)

SSI Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

SSI - California - ssi theifs

Posted: 2012-03-03 by    gary1of2
My wife was put on ssi, because of kidney failure. Will she was working pt.. This went on for years. In 2010 we got a letter saying that back in 2007 they terminated her ssi, now they want all the money back. Three years worth......
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category Other

SSI - Texas, Sherman - social security office stealing from the poverty people

Posted:    Melynda Maxwell
My husband was on ssi for almost 20 years... in january 2006 we got a letter saying he was going to be removed and that we had an appointment with a ss advocate... we went to see this advocate and he said don't worry... this wasn't your fault we let u slip thru the cracks and that even if he decided to remove my husband from ssi he could appeal and would have a year to get prepared... find a job etc... january 2007 my husband is removed from... he did get a job in november 2006 so we thought things would be ok... he got laid off from that job... then we did our taxes for the year 2006......
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Sherman Complaint category Airlines

Are Your Friends Costing You Money?

Latest Groups