logo

Lease Finance Group
Fraud
3. (26 mins ago)
Universal Survey Center
Request to stop unsolicited phone calls
4. (28 mins ago)
Arizona Parrots
No contact with them since payment
5. (55 mins ago)
BEWARE! FRAUD! Christs Church of the Valley - CCV CHURCH Peoria AZ - CCVONLINE.COM
Church Leadership Continues to Allow Felon Member to Ripoff Members

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

SPM Properties Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

SPM Properties - California, Walnut Creek - would not give deposit back and did not come threw with move in date

Posted:    Cari Geldreich
I looked at a property threw this management company and really liked the apartment. They said it was a $30 credit check fee and they would only accept cash for this. That sounded a little strange to me but I really wanted the apartment. Then I think it was about a few days later Cathy from SPM called me and said that I could have the apartment. I asked her when I could stop by and go over the lease with her and she said that I just needed to drop off a deposit of $500 in money order form. I asked her when would be a good time to stop by and sign the lease and drop off the deposit. She said I could...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Walnut Creek Complaint category Apartments Rental

Tips How to Save Money on Gasoline