logo

Speedy Cash Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Speedy Cash - Fraud

Posted: 2014-02-16 by    Farek
I was really disappointed with the company Speedy Cash. They are bastards, because I applied for the loan. But they asked for my personal information and called to my bank and charged my account for $1, 000. I tried to cancel all charges, but the bank couldn’t stop these withdrawals. Ooo, I hate them and really angry. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Speedy Cash - California, San Pedro - Stealing Money

Posted: 2011-02-25 by    Notgoingtotakeit2
After dealing with this company for years when I needed a quick loan, since I get paid monthly, I took a quick $150.00 loan mid-month to get me through. I don't recommend these places unless you can repay the loan without any hardship, but sometimes you just do what you have to do. The payback amount was $176.47. Usually I go in and repay it, elsewise they supposedly deposit your check. Because of a delivery problem with UPS, I was unable to go in, but I figured the check would go through and wasn't concerned. Yesterday I received a call from, apparently, someone at the corporate offices,...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, San Pedro Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Money Saving Tips: Shopping