logo

Bharti Airtel Limited
balance tower site rent
3. (14 mins ago)
Tata Sky
No signal for last few weeks
4. (33 mins ago)
Collect Pros
scam
5. (34 mins ago)
www.simpleshoppinglink.com
The seller told me that my address was wrong and it was my fault

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Speedy Cash Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Speedy Cash - Fraud

Posted: 2014-02-16 by    Farek
I was really disappointed with the company Speedy Cash. They are bastards, because I applied for the loan. But they asked for my personal information and called to my bank and charged my account for $1, 000. I tried to cancel all charges, but the bank couldn’t stop these withdrawals. Ooo, I hate them and really angry. Please, if someone here had the same experience, can you help to return money back?...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Speedy Cash - California, San Pedro - Stealing Money

Posted: 2011-02-25 by    Notgoingtotakeit2
After dealing with this company for years when I needed a quick loan, since I get paid monthly, I took a quick $150.00 loan mid-month to get me through. I don't recommend these places unless you can repay the loan without any hardship, but sometimes you just do what you have to do. The payback amount was $176.47. Usually I go in and repay it, elsewise they supposedly deposit your check. Because of a delivery problem with UPS, I was unable to go in, but I figured the check would go through and wasn't concerned. Yesterday I received a call from, apparently, someone at the corporate offices,...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, San Pedro Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

3 Ways to Raise Your Credit Score Fast