Simply Great Gifts Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Simply Great Gifts - Florida, Dunedin / Deliberate Hiding of needed terms to make offer void

Pa
Patrick Carson on 2013-07-10
My wife and I received a letter asking us if we would participate in a product review of a new android tablet. It stated all we needed to do was call the number on the letter to receive our tablet and we could keep it after the review. That letter was a scam to get us to call Worldwide Vacations. They explained we would receive the tablet for attending one of their seminars about their vacation plans and we would receive this at the seminar. After 2 hours of High Pressure sales attempts we were given a certificate for "Simply Great Gifts" like most people I followed what instructions I could...

Simply Great Gifts - Michigan / Gift supplied does not work and has no way to recieve technical support

Ln
lnoll on 2012-09-09
I received a "promotional gift" for attending a travel seminar. The Feichu Handheld tablet that was supplied only worked a couple days. The "manual" that came with the unit gives no technical support information or contact information for the tablet manufacturer.
Contact Us