logo

Global Tel Link
I work at Global Tel Link
3. (24 mins ago)
The Wig Gallery at Greece Ridge Mall
Swindled, cheated, lied to, mislead
4. (24 mins ago)
Consoles4less - - Xbox360
Not recieved
5. (25 mins ago)
CoolHandle Professional Web Hosting
illegal billing on credit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Simply Great Gifts Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Simply Great Gifts - Florida, Dunedin - Deliberate Hiding of needed terms to make offer void

Posted: 2013-07-10 by    Patrick Carson
My wife and I received a letter asking us if we would participate in a product review of a new android tablet. It stated all we needed to do was call the number on the letter to receive our tablet and we could keep it after the review. That letter was a scam to get us to call Worldwide Vacations. They explained we would receive the tablet for attending one of their seminars about their vacation plans and we would receive this at the seminar. After 2 hours of High Pressure sales attempts we were given a certificate for "Simply Great Gifts" like most people I followed what instructions I...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, Dunedin Complaint category Timeshares / Vacation Rentals

Simply Great Gifts - Michigan - Gift supplied does not work and has no way to recieve technical support

Posted: 2012-09-09 by    lnoll
I received a "promotional gift" for attending a travel seminar. The Feichu Handheld tablet that was supplied only worked a couple days. The "manual" that came with the unit gives no technical support information or contact information for the tablet manufacturer....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Michigan Complaint category Travel & Vacations

Unhealthy Health Food