logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Diet ultimo
no response to cancel further products
2. (4 mins ago)
TRADELINES TO BOOST CREDIT SCORES
Todd stockton of highlands ranch colorado ripped me off !
3. (15 mins ago)

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

select premium credit Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

select premium credit - New York, Bronx - unauthorize withdrawl from my checking account

Posted:    ladyann
On 9/10/2010 Select Premium withdrew $49.99 from checking account that I was not aware of. I have no idea what who is this company and their purpose of business....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York, Bronx Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

select premium credit - unauthorized bank withdrawl

Posted:    haubmom5
I had an unauthorized bank withdrawal in the amount of $49.99 from select premium credit. I have no idea who they are or why they took money out of my account. I am absolutely furious about this and I better get this refunded to my bank, or I will take legal action!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

select premium credit - Mississippi, Pontotoc - unauthoriized withdrawl

Posted:    HeatherKisor
I recieved a bank statement of an overdralment of 49.99 plus 35.00 fee for the overdrawl. I don't know who did this or why but it has put me in the negative at the bank. I do not know what this is or how it happened but I will have to take further action with my attorney if this matter is not resolved in an orderly fashion as soon as possible. Thank you....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Mississippi, Pontotoc Complaint category Loans

eBooks - Now at the Library!

Latest Groups