logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
UDR Management
Don't rent from any of UDR properties
2. (31 mins ago)
INSIGHT OUTSOURCING CONCEPT PVT .LTD
Fraud placement service
5. (1 hr 0 mins ago)
Walden University
cost, lack of response, grievance filed without so much as an acknowledgment...the list goes on!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Sears Connect Cityfone Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Sears Connect Cityfone - British Columbia, Kamloops - being charged to sears account for no cityfone account

Posted:    Catmar
Cityfone sent me a phone. I thought because it was Sears, it was reliable. I read their rules. I did not want the phone and phoned Cityfone and cancelled their service. I sent the phone back the same day. Now they are trying to charge me $4.86 to my Sears account. I phoned Cityfone, today (talked to Danielle). I phoned Sears who transferred me to their Finance office (Carol at J.P. Chase). I refuse to pay for something I didn't want in the first place and if this is charged to my Sears account without my permission, I will cancel all dealings with Sears. I have been a special customer since...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Canada, British Columbia, Kamloops Complaint category Mobile & Cell Phones

Don't Get Caught in a Phishing Fraud!

Latest Groups