logo

2. (12 mins ago)
ICICI Bank
Unable to COnfirm Payee while abroad
3. (14 mins ago)
yes loans and elephant loans
harrassment

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Schumacher Cargo Logistics Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Schumacher Cargo Logistics - California, Gardena - Missing and damaged goods, unwilling to resolve issue with client

Posted: 2012-01-27 by    Sandra Garayzar
Like many others who have posted complaints here about Schumacher Cargo Logistics in Gardena, CAlifornia, my story is eerily familiar as the stories I read - down to the details-
Shipping car with contents
Car arriving late
Contents not in car
Having to pay extra if I want my personal items
When contents arrive many are damaged or plain missing
Schumacher putting the blame on the "other" agent
Me, the client, constantly writing and calling Schumacher and getting no response
Finally, in frustration contacting the Better Business Bureau...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Gardena Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Schumacher Cargo Logistics - TRY TO CHARGE EXTRA MONEY

Posted:    danword2003
Hello,

My name is Daniel Paul and I would like to expose my complain

I cantract schumacher cargo logistics to transport my car from Brooklyn NY, USA to port of Valencia, Spain.
The invoice was 1805 $ and was paid in 16 of july 2009.The car arrived in 4 of september 2009(one month later) and they do not release my car if I will not pay app.1500 $ more....

Schumacher Cargo Logistics - Queensland, Gympie - International removalist scam

Posted:    Crystal Lindsey
Schumacker Cargo Logisitcs were used by Neptune International to ship our Trailer with a partly restored 1955 Oldsmobile and household goods from L.A. USA to Brisbane Australia. When my husband purchased and paid for the shipping he requested and was given Insurance for the total goods for the sum of $40,000.

** THIS INSURANCE WAS TAKEN OUT BY HIM AT THE TIME OF PAYMENT TO THE REMOVALIST INVOLVED, IN JULY 2007!!!!

HOWEVER LATER, WE DISCOVERED ON THE INSURANCE PAPERS SENT TO US THAT ONLY THE OLDSMOBILE WAS ACTUALLY INSURED AND THE ACTUAL DATE OF THE INSURANCE WAS MOVED...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Australia, Queensland, Gympie Complaint category Movement & Delivery

Tips How to Wrap a Christmas Gift with Fabric