Safelock Id Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Safelock Id / Can NOT get my money back

Da
$38.84 was taken out of my debit account on June 3, 2009. I called THAT day and was told it was from a Google account that was CLOSED. They promised I would have the money back in my account by June 17th. It DID NOT happen. I called AGAIN and they told me to have my bank call them. Yeah right. My bank said they do not do that. My bank said it sounded like they were yanking me around, I asked Safelock and they said oh, no. So then I asked to speak to the Boss or to give me the information to contact Google. They said they do not have that information. WHAT???? So they told me they would...

Safelock Id / SAFELOCK ID

Ke
KEMP on
Safelock ID took $38.84 from my account, 06/02/2009. I called the company several times. They kept telling me that a credit was issued to my card, however the money never showed up on the card.. Scammers (They even gave me a reference number for my credit. The number that I called back then is now no longer a working number.

Safelock Id - New York, Syracuse / false charges

WE ARE BEING CHARGED EVERY SEVEN (7) DAYS. WE HAVE TRIED CALLING THE NUMBER(S) LISTED WITH EACH CHARGE AND HAVE YET TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO ANYONE!! FOUR DIFFERENT NUMBERS LISTED, TWO JUST GIVE BUSY SIGNALS AND THE OTHER TWO GIVE NO CONTACT AND KEEP SAYING THE OPERATOR AND THE "BACK UP" OPERATOR IS NOT AVAILABLE. THE ONLY WAY WE CAN STOP THE CHARGES IS TO CANCEL OUR CREDIT CARD. WHAT A HASSLE THIS HAS BEEN. I HOPE THE GOVERNMENT GOES AFTER THESE PEOPLE!!

Safelock Id / unauthorized Credit Card Charges

Er
Eric R. on
I do not know where they came from or how they got my Credit card number, but SafeLock ID showed up on my credit card statement charging my account $38.84. I have called the contact number (877 -894-5497) listed on my statement several times a day for two weeks. Every phone call has an automated voice attendant claiming all operators are busy and all back up operators are busy. I had to cancel my credit card account because these thieves cannot be reached or stopped by any conventional methods.

Safelock Id - Utah / RIDICULOUS CHARGES!!

DOES ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER BESIDES 1 877 882-2795- BUSY SIGNAL 1 877-583-6006- PRESS ZERO AND THEY SAY NO ONE IS AVAILABLE THE NUMBER OFF THE WEBSITE DOES THE SAME!!! ORDER THE STUPID FUCKING CD FROM GOOGLE CHEST FOR $1.97 AND NOW OVER $200 WORTH OF RIDICULOUS CHARGES HAVE BEEN CHARGED TO MY ACCOUNT!!! THESE PEOPLE SHOULD GO TO JAIL!! THEY SAID THAT IT WAS A 10 DAY TRIAL.. BULLSHIT.. NOT ANYWHERE IN THAT WEBSITE DID IT SAY 10 DAY TRIAL OR YOU'LL GET RAPED IN THE ASS WITH CHARGES!!! IF ANYONE HAS A TELEPHONE NUMBER TO CALL THESE FOLKS SO I CAN CUSS THEM OUT.. PLEASE CONTACT ME!!! SEABREAZE21@HOTMAIL.COM

Safelock Id / unauthorized debit charge

This company took the last of my money from my debit account 38.84$ and I have no idea how they even got my account number. I don't want or need their service.If anyone did steel my I.D. all they would get is my debt. If they will pay it I would be glad to give them the info. I don't know how this occurred but I am now broke for the next week. I have no gas money even to get to work because of this transaction. Thanks allot Safe-lock ID.

Safelock Id / account info

Aj
I was recently checking my Credit card statement online and found safelock had charged my card quite a few times and i NEVER singed up with the company and they seem to be taking money every week. I dont know where they got permission to take money from my credit/debit acount but i would like to know how to get it back. Or if i should shut down my acount and get a new one.

Safelock Id - Washington / Took Money out of my account

Co
My account was charged 38.84 without my knowledge or consent by SafeLock ID. When I called my bank to inquire of the charge they gave me the name and phone number of the company, they also told me at what time the purchase was maid I was at the store at the time. I called the number given and it was bogus. I then called my bank back and they are reversing the charges and have cancelled my debit card. I have done research on the company and have found that many are having the same problem, contact your bank immediatly and cancel your debit or credit card.

Safelock Id - New York, Salamanca / unauthorized user

Je
I checked my checking today becuase my church called, and they couldn't process my tithe. When I looked I saw that a company that I have never heard of, and have never done business with had placed a charge on my account of 38.84. I have no knowledge of this, and am on my way to the bank to place a block on it. I want my money back.

Safelock Id - Florida, Jacksonville / Scam company

Mi
Missy on
The unauthorized charges on my debit card also stemmed from a purchase of a make money online CD. I was charged 1.27 and then a few weeks later i was charged 24.87 so i called and cancelled this account that i never even started, the person on the phone would not even give me any information about the company. Luckily i was refunded the 24.87. About two weeks later i am charged 38.84 from my bank account from a safelock ID whom i have never even heard of and cannot get anyone on the phone. I am furious that there are people out there that can tap into my bank account at any time.

Safelock Id - New York / Unauthorized Charges

Bh
Bhakti on
I have an unauthorised charge of $34.85 on my Bank of America check card. I WANT MY MONEY BACK ! ! ! I've been calling them for 3 days and all I get is a busy signal. Transaction Description - CHECKCARD 0610 SAFELOCK ID 877-8945539 UT 24559309161900011913304 Expense Category - Professional Services & Membership Organizations

Safelock Id - New York, Cortlandt Manor / took money from my checking

An
angry on
First the Google scam got me, NOW this safelock Id thing took money from my account. I called the company (call center) and they gave me a cancellation and an address where I can write and try to get my money back. BUT now this safe lock Id is taking money from my checking. I am TICKED! They are lucky I can't get to them! I AM CLOSING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT-THAT IS ALL I CAN DO NOW. OBViously they are fricken LIARS AND THEIVES. who can I contact to have the attorney general go after these people and put them in prison?!

Safelock Id / FRAUD ~ TOOK MY MONEY WON'T REFUND

Someone stole my PayPal account when I was traveling and using wireless through the hotels I was staying at. They signed me up for all kinds of things. A man at SAFELOCK ID said that he would cancel "my account" and refund my money. This has not happend. When I called back in the 5 to 10 business days to ask why my money was not returned, the number is no longer is service. I want m money back from these people
Contact Us