logo

Matchmaker International
Matchmaker scam artists!
2. (0 mins ago)
gold-east-net.com
I haven’t received order and agent stopped to reply
3. (21 mins ago)
Zoosk
Withdrawing money from my account
4. (21 mins ago)

SAFEGUARD Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

SAFEGUARD - Warranty rip off

Posted: 2011-02-01 by    Trooper
Safe guard products intl is a company that sells tire insurance against road hazzards they take your money but if you submit too many claims they say you are a bad driver and cancel your policy they are rip offs i took my vech to my repair shop with blown tires from nyc streets the repair shop submitted the claim and they refused to honor it and told the repair shop they was going to cancel my warranty, saying i was a reckless driver how *** are they this company is based in georgia and i'am in nyc seems they never drove in our city and to boot they banned the repair shop i service my vehicle...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

SAFEGUARD - Indiana, Muncie - NOT SECURE

Posted:    jprimble
My Debit Card was compromised when I used it to verify my age on this site ...not once, , , but (silly me) twice, two weeks apart

IT IS NOT ...I REPEAT... NOT SECURE ...BEWARE ! ! !...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Indiana, Muncie Complaint category Family & Relationships

ATM Skimming