logo

Movielush
Hacked my bank account!
4. (19 mins ago)
tn lottery
cheating player out of thier money
5. (29 mins ago)

RugsUSA Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

RugsUSA - Don't buy from them

Posted:    Pilotwife5
They are horrible! The beige leather shag rug didn't look like photo- it wasn't plush- it was a bunch of scrap leather of extreme different lengths and it shed 15-20 pieces a day! Not only did they not answer my repeated phone and email messages, when I did send them pictures they denied my request to send it back after months of me trying to contact someone!

I filed a complaint with BBB and they basically lied and said that they settled with me, which they absolutely did not! So I paid over $100 for a piece of trash!

No good crooks! Terrible service! Don't...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Furniture

RugsUSA - Slow delivery and charged for their error

Posted:    Alex
RUGSUSA: I waited over 4 weeks for delivery of one rug and two carpet pads. Couldn't contact them by phone; no answer. Their "Live Chat" did not exist. E-mailed them 4 times, no answer. After 5 attempts, finally a customer rep answered the phone. When the pads were finally delivered, one of them was apparently the wrong size. I did not realize this. Also, this so-called pad was no more than a thin sheet of non-skid material, less impressive than shelf lining available at Walmart. I cut it to fit and placed it under my rug in the kitchen which I was finally able to use after a 4 week...

RugsUSA - Never received product. Pathetic exuse for customer "service"

Posted:    Gregor
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. I found the rug I was looking for online through rugs usa on sale, much cheaper than anywhere else, AND there is no sales tax or shipping charges. Always remember, if it sounds to good to be true, it is. I'm sure their products are of good quality, although Ive never received the rug I purchased three months ago, so I cannot say.

What I can share is my horrendous experiences with their customer service team. You will be on hold for a minimum of 16 minutes each time. While you are calling, while they are looking up your order, oh and if of course,...

RugsUSA - Bad service

Posted:    Valerie
I ordered a rug online from RugsUSA and an Order Info email was generated and said that I would receive a shipping confirmation email once the order was shipped.

After about three weeks and no word from the company, I clicked on the track link on my order confirmation with a query about my rug. No response.

After numerous emails in various ways (info @; live chat; reply to ads, etc.) and two telephone calls--all with promises to contact me with information, I have still not been contacted.

When I talk with someone at customer service, and I use that term...

RugsUSA - Lack of customer service

Posted:    Valerie

When I talk with someone at customer service, and I use that term...

Cheapest Overnight Shipping