logo

Nexwaysoftware.com
Avast Renewal without Permission
2. (35 mins ago)
TheHorizonOutlet.com
Misleading credit card company!
3. (46 mins ago)
Sharetipsinfo.com is fake and fraud
Fake and Fraud Site
4. (1 hr 4 mins ago)
Black Boat Hairs
very bad and untrustable company
5. (1 hr 15 mins ago)

Rising Star Multimedia Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Rising Star Multimedia - Alabama - They won't call me back or answer emails

Posted: 2011-10-25 by    Rex Holman
I was promised that if I would let them build a website for me I would get a lot more traffic and sales. They told me after I purchased a marketing package from them I would get business cards, they would keep my site up to date with meta tags and keyword when I added products. They designed a blog for me but now all of the sudden I cant get any response to phone calls or emails. I had a fully functional website prior to "hooking up" with Rising Star. Granted I think the website Rising Star built is probably a more technologically advanced site, but what good is it if I can't get...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Alabama Complaint category Hosting & Web Design

Rising Star Multimedia - They have no idea what they are doing, don't care about the client

Posted:    Jamer T
Rising Star will give you "creative control, " take $2000 from you, promise the "greatest web work ever, " and then do a 1st-grade job, ignore your calls, ignore your emails, and run with your money.

Don't bother calling or working with these guys. They have no idea what they are doing, don't care about the client, and take FOREVER to complete any work....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Hosting & Web Design

Lessons from the Crash of 1987