logo

Turkish Airlines
Customer Relations Department
3. (21 mins ago)
leatherjacket.tv
They took too much and no delivery of the order
4. (42 mins ago)
UK Mail Group (formerly known as Business Post Group)
Worst Delivery Service in the UK
5. (1 hr 8 mins ago)
Magic loans
refusing to reply to messages left with them re-refund

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Revitol Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Revitol - Erroneous charges

Posted: 2014-05-28 by    Betty Hughes
I ordered a free sample from this company, "Revitol". All I had to pay was shipping and handling, "$10.98". There was no mention from this company that they would keep my card information to charge me for future products and I would not and did not authorize. The erroneous charge to my card of $75.94. This was outrageous. I have filed a dispute with my bank and they immediately cancelled my card, but no before this company debited my account for something I did not order. I consider these people thieves. The bank is working with me to resolve this problem. In the meantime I am...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Health & Beauty

Revitol - Ohio - scam

Posted:    luckybones
They promote their product with a guarantee that you will see results or they will refund you the purchase price. However, in the terms and conditions they will only refund the product if it is unopened. How is that a guarantee? They will also make you pay shipping and stocking fee for returns. I tried to cancel within 24 hours and they refused to cancel and told me to ship it back. Well I may as well keep the crap or be stuck paying $17 for a product I did not even use. I highly recommend staying away from ordering through this company they are very deceitful....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Ohio Complaint category Diet Products

How to Save on Health Insurance