logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Electrolux
Double Oven will not heat after cleaning process
2. (3 mins ago)
morphsuits.com
not so nice
3. (13 mins ago)
Ymax Oration
Scam
4. (13 mins ago)
www.ea.com
Being charge a fee yearly that we do not want
5. (14 mins ago)
Reliance Protectron
Worst Security System with awful service.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Registered Disbursement Division Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Registered Disbursement Division - New York - substantial cash winnings

Posted: 2013-07-10 by    Sakkura
Got a letter saying I habeen bestowed a substantial cash amount of $3, 050, 000.00 and funds awaits my authorization pending I pay the required fee of $20.00. Address on the notification letter is from: Registered Disbursement Division, PMB 310, 1936 Hemstead TPKE., East Meadow, NY 11554. The envelope that I'm suppose to send back with check, money order or cash along with with signed & dated documents is addressed to PRPCESSING DEPT/ Refistered Disbursement Division PO Box 266, 6400 AC Heerlen, The Netherlands & without a zip code. Needless to say I didn't mail any payments but I sent...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Registered Disbursement Division - I am going to file a complaint with higher government agencies!!

Posted: 2013-06-11 by    Tox3eno
I received a letter from Registered Disbursement Division stating I was a cash prize winner of $3, 062, 814.00. This letter is a scam. I did not fall for it. Thanks God for people posting. I read the letter and to be honest with you … who would send cash in the mail??? I am going to file a complaint with higher government agencies!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Legal Strategies How to Deal with Collections