logo

Santander Consumer
over charging on loan
3. (54 mins ago)
Nutribullet
Don’t be the next victim!
4. (1 hr 47 mins ago)

Registered Disbursement Division Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Registered Disbursement Division - New York - substantial cash winnings

Posted: 2013-07-10 by    Sakkura
Got a letter saying I habeen bestowed a substantial cash amount of $3, 050, 000.00 and funds awaits my authorization pending I pay the required fee of $20.00. Address on the notification letter is from: Registered Disbursement Division, PMB 310, 1936 Hemstead TPKE., East Meadow, NY 11554. The envelope that I'm suppose to send back with check, money order or cash along with with signed & dated documents is addressed to PRPCESSING DEPT/ Refistered Disbursement Division PO Box 266, 6400 AC Heerlen, The Netherlands & without a zip code. Needless to say I didn't mail any payments but I sent...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, New York Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Registered Disbursement Division - I am going to file a complaint with higher government agencies!!

Posted: 2013-06-11 by    Tox3eno
I received a letter from Registered Disbursement Division stating I was a cash prize winner of $3, 062, 814.00. This letter is a scam. I did not fall for it. Thanks God for people posting. I read the letter and to be honest with you … who would send cash in the mail??? I am going to file a complaint with higher government agencies!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

How to Ask for a Raise