Reelzhot.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Reelzhot.com / Scam

Ar
Arthemis2 on Jan 27, 2016
My credit card was charged y Reelzhot. I had never heard of this website and never used it. So I went to their website and found their phone number. So I contacted their customer support and explained the situation. Their rep asked my name and credit card number. I gave them my credit card number and my name. The rep told that they could not find my account. I said that I never had an account and that was the reason I called. He said that there it nothing he could do and disconnected. I called again and another rep said they could not help me without my credit card number and my name. After I...

Reelzhot.com / Invalid Credit Card Charge

Ph
Philly512 on Apr 9, 2014
Stay away from this site at all costs!!! They're sleazy, unscrupulous liars. It's all BS that your credit card won't be charged. That's a total lie. They even charge you to cancel the "free" membership. These scumbags should be shut down and put out of business. I hope everyone involved in this scam gets ripped off in the same way they rip others off.

Reelzhot.com / Inappropriate Charges

Ma
MalloryKnight on Mar 31, 2013
The Reelzhot website offered free movies and free membership, but requested card as proof of identity. At no time was I clearly made aware that monthly charges would begin unless I took specific action to cancel my FREE membership. Unfortunately, I did not watch my charges closely enough and did not recognize the $50.45 monthly charges until after the second charge. Now I am out $100.90 and maybe watched one "free" movie.

Reelzhot.com / Charged for &Free& Membership

Ma
MalloryKnight on Mar 31, 2013
The website offered free movies and free membership, but required a card number to verify identity. No where did they make it clear that monthly charges of $50.45 were to begin. I don't believe I even watched a movie at the site due to its poor interfaces. Unfortunately I did not notice it until after the second months charges I was scammed out of $100.90.

Reelzhot.com - England, Leicestershire, Leicester / Free membership is not free as you find out with your first credit card bill

Ke
Keith r g on Mar 13, 2013
This is nothing more than outright fraud. I was merely browsing and came across the website for "reelzhot.com". Having read the blurb which mentions only a free website i filled in the necessary information and thought no more about it until i received my credit card bill today. Sure enough there was a debit of £33.30 from pw reelzhot.com. Not recognising the company. I checked on the net to find it was the free site i'd looked at the previous month. As i made no such standing order; i can only assume they have made the s/order without my knowledge. I will visit my bank, first thing...

Reelzhot.com - South Australia / Charges to my Credit Card

Ly
lynn Shord on Sep 4, 2012
I have only just brought a iPad & was trying out a FREE !!! movie, there has now been two payments taken from or my credit card & I have not seen one movie. I want to know HOW! this site works & HOW I use it. If the company does not answer my questions then I will have no choice but to cancel my credit card. How can I get in contact with this company please? Lynn Shord

Reelzhot.com / There was no warning of membership fee until you see it on your credit card bill

Ri
Rioled on Jul 2, 2012
There was no warning of membership fee until you see it on your credit card bill. (may be somewhere in the middle of small print). When you visit the site: guess what! the first FAQ and its answer is as pasted below: We don't have long-term contracts or signup fees, however, all charges are non-refundable. Simply cancel your membership and you will not be charged in the future.

Reelzhot.com / They automatically set you up for a $50 a month renewal

Ho
Hozey on Jun 19, 2012
They offer a free 5 day membership to watch movies immediately. First they do not have every movie that comes up on their search. Secondly, they automatically set you up for a $50 a month renewal after the 5 days and if you want to cancel before that $50 charge kicks in they charge $.95. They say they need the credit card number to set up the free account in case you rent a movie beyond the free time. What a crock.
Contact Us