logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
binary.com
This company still hasn’t paid me full sum
2. (24 mins ago)

Red Robin Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Red Robin - Discrimination

Posted: 2014-06-03 by    T-Reese
First off I want to say that I love Red Robin, I go all the time. But after the experience I had here at this restaurant in Carmel, IN I will not go anymore. I arrived at Red Robin at 6:30 pm on June 2, 2014. Ordered my food at approximately 6:40 pm. We sat there and watched food be brought out to people who had came in after us, I am talking whole families and it was only two of us. I ordered a burger and my friend ordered dessert. The server comes to the table and says I am sorry we are short staffed in the kitchen your food should be out in 2 mins. That turned into 35mins, I looked at my clock...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Red Robin - California, Orange - a rude and lazy server

Posted: 2013-06-27 by    slynn1
My son and I went for a late lunch. Usually, the food and services is out standing. When we entered the restaurant, one of the waiters snapped at a to go customer that she should mind her own business. I thought this was rude and unprofessional. I do not want to deal with that type of drama when I am dining. I was hoping I would not have this server and was thrilled when we had a friendly waiter. We ordered and while waiting for our food when the annoying waiter brought a huge over loaded tray of drinks. He placed it down on a nearby table and ended up dropping the tray and causing all the drinks...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Orange Complaint category Employees

Red Robin - Arizona, Lake Havasu City - SERVICE

Posted: 2013-01-29 by    wall ann
WORST SERVICE, WORST COSTOMER SERVICE, IS NOT ABLE TO WORK WITH OR SATISFY CUSTOMERS WHENTHE CUSTOMER IS WILLING TO WORK WITH THEM CANT PLACE ORDERS A HALF HOUR BEFORE CLOSE EMPLOYEES AND MANAGERS ARE VERY RUDE...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Arizona, Lake Havasu City Complaint category Restaurants & Bars

Red Robin - High Price for less then stellar food

Posted:    Nurse Ratched
Last Saturday me and the girls had a "Girls Night Out" and went shopping.

We decided on getting burgers and fries and came upon Red Robin. This was all of our first times eating at this particular chain and decided to try it.

The decor is nice, albeit the atmosphere is very loud. Not a big deal since we are all mom's and are used to an insane amount of noise.

Our order was simple, one Mushroom Swiss Burger, one Guacamole Bacon Burger, one California Chicken Burger, and a Crispy Chicken Burger.

We also ordered...