rebelcircus.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

rebelcircus.com / Shipping & Customer Service

Pa
paperprincess on 2016-01-15
Just after Christmas, I ordered a hoodie from Rebel Circus (order ##100259451). I quickly received an order confirmation and shipping notice with a tracking number. But no package arrived. I went to the postal service (no easy feat since I'm recovering from major surgery and on crutches hence unable to drive) and spoke with a supervisor who looked into it. She determined that the package was sent to the address it was addressed to. That address wasn't mine and wasn't even in the same postal route as my address. She believed that I had been given the wrong tracking number. Rebel Circus customer...

rebelcircus.com / Impossible to contact the seller and return order back

Wa
wa4chq on 2014-03-19
I found nice dress on the website www.rebelcircus.com and bought it. It arrived and I was so happy, but the seller mixed the order and delivered black dress with red stripes, but I ordered white dress with black stripes. I filled the form on the website, but no one replied. Also I tried to reach the customer services, but they again ignored me. The services are the worst, and I won’t advise you to buy from them. It might be a good idea, if people write about their experience with this seller.
Contact Us