Progressive Business Publications Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Progressive Business Publications - Michigan, Grand Rapids / Unsolicited Subcription

Sr
SrLumbo on 2013-05-14
A few years ago we agreed to use there publication. We sent in the cancel form, but still received there mail. After threats of legal action, we paid them. Told them we NEVER wanted this publication again. After about a year we are now getting there trash again. We have returned them to them. We have also e-mailed them and told them we did not ask for there publications.

Progressive Business Publications - Florida / Fraudulent Invoices - No Orders

Ki
Progressive Business Publications continues to invoice us for a one year subscription to Facility Manager's Alert. They claim our previous Plant Manager ordered this publication. He never ordered any such publication, nor was he here at the time they claim he ordered this subscription. He had moved to another plant prior to the time they claim he ordered this and could not possibly have spoken to anyone from these offices when he was 5000 miles from here. They have sent their invoices to aa collections cmpany called ICR in NY. They continue to call us and harrass us and tell u...

Progressive Business Publications - Pennsylvania, Malvern / Scam

Wa
If you get a invoice from Progressive Business Publications all you have to do is e-mail... jthomas@pbp.com Stop the bogus subscription. Keep the email and invoice as evidence. Also send a copy of the invoice to the Malvern Police Dept and BBB.

Progressive Business Publications - Michigan, Burton / Faults advertising

Ti
Timothy Bertram on 2012-10-26
Company started sending a newletter said it was free, then a year later sent a bill for non payment of 500.00 some odd dollars, We told them we didnt order anything from them. A Cathy Rema started calling from a collection company theatning to take us to Court for non payment. She was very theatning. I paid it and asked that they stop sending them she assured me they would however they kept coming and we have sent them back over and over. This company is a SCAM... We are now stockpiling them ( newsletters), plus keeping all responses that we sent asking to be taken off the mailing list.. I...

Progressive Business Publications - Kentucky, Louisville / Unauthorized Charges

Ev
Evans construction on 2012-08-13
Received an invoice for $495.00 for a one year subscription to Safety Training Tookit 3.0. No one here at our office ordered this. Furthermore, they used my name as the person ordering. This is a scam! There's not even a phone number on the invoice!

Progressive Business Publications - Pennsylvania, Malvern / Harassment

Gy
Gymfinity on 2011-11-22
Company is sending harassing letters indicating that my wife had ordered one year of business publications when no such order was placed. In fact we have never heard of PBP. Yet their letters indicate that we had been mailed 4 issues and that we are receiving our second notice. They are billing us $195 for something we have never ordered.

Progressive Business Publications / This is a total fraud and nuisance

Se
Setoote on 2011-09-02

Progressive Business Publications - Pennsylvania, Malvern / Safety Training Toolkit 3.0

Al
AlexisPark on 2011-07-21
We received a sales call fom this company asking us to purchase a subscription to their safety training web site. I informed them, as I always do, we don't have the budget for any purchases, and weren't interested. They asked me if I wanted a free trial, and I declined, telling them that I wouldn't be able to purchase anyway. Now months later I received an invoice for $795.00 thats due for our annual subscription. NO phone number, NO fax number, NO email address. We've filed with the BBB already, I'd tell anyone receiving a call from this company to hang up immediately!

Progressive Business Publications - Colorado, Golden / False Invoices, False Claims, Bad Business

Ha
Harrison Hartman on 2011-05-16
PBP called me and asked me if I wanted to try their "Marketing Report" publication for free. I agreed to the terms to "try" it and to cancel within three months if I didn't think it was worth it. Three days later, our accounting department received an invoice for annual subscription for 20 people to "Selling Advantage" for $864.00 with MY name on it. It also stated that this was their "3rd Notice." Not only did I not sign up for that newsletter, I did not sign up for 20 people, I did not ever receive any report. Also, it was THREE days after the initial call -- no possible way for me to...

Progressive Business Publications - New York, New York / Demanding payment for phantom service

He
helen55 on 2011-03-11
I answered a call from a collections agency today demanding a payment for $290 for a series of Internet Marketing reports I have never received. They claimed that I signed up for a free report and gave the company my date of birth, which is binding. I emailed PBP months ago to notify them about receiving an invoice for something I never signed up for but they refused to acknowledge it. This company follows a bad, unethical if not illegal business practice and should be reprimanded for it. It paints a terrible picture for us marketing professionals. .

Progressive Business Publications - Florida / unauthorized subscription fraud

I recieved an invoice in the amount of 795.00 for a Safety Training Toolkit 3.0 I did not order nor recieve.

Progressive Business Publications - Pennsylvania, Malvern, PA 19355 / Harassment and Fraud

Sy
Our corporation never agreed receive their "newsletter" nor did we receive it. What we did receive was threatening communications from Cathy Rema at International Credit Recovery. I explained to her that even if PBP had contacted our HR person, he does not have the authority to bind the company in a contract for services. I explained she was on notice that the contract was invalid and that to pursue payment would make them liable for a false claim as well, but she insisted our HR person should have told them that at the time which made the contract valid. Her reasoning baffles me. This company is a scam, pure and simple. Avoid them if you can.

Progressive Business Publications - Florida / False invoice and desiving

Company placed a false order claiming that its a trial and expect you to pay for the trial, when in reality you have NOT agreed to any trial and they refuse to correct the issue and make it seem like they have no fault in the situation.

Progressive Business Publications - Pennsylvania, Malvern / False Invoices and Orders

My
On 11/29/10 I receieved a book in the mail and an invoice from this company that I owed $299. The invoice only had the address correct. My name and all other information was incorrect. I have never ordered this book from this company. The invoice did not have a phone number on it. After serach the internet and finding them on http://www.complaintsboard.com I found many complaints on this company and a phone number. I called to tell them I did not order this book. They insisted I did and after I told them did not several times they agreed to cancel the invoice. This company has a reputation of...

Progressive Business Publications - Pennsylvania / FRAUDULENT SUBSCRIPTIONS/INVOCIES

Be
I RECEIVED AN INVOICE FROM THIS COMPANY FOR $299.00 FOR A SUBSCRIPTION FOR A "CONTROLLER" ALERT PUBLICATION. THE INVOICE STATED THAT I ORDERED IT AND THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE MY CORRECT LAST NAME. THEN I REMEMBERED THIS COMPANY FROM ABOUT A YEAR AGO WHEN I HAD THIS IRC COLLECTION AGENCY CALLING ME CONSTANTLY. THEY STATED OUR PRODUCTION MANAGER ORDERED A "SAFETY TRAINING" PUBLICATION WHICH HE STATED HE NEVER ORDERED. THERE WAS NO PHONE NUMBER ON THE INVOICE TO CANCEL SO I GOOGLED IT AND SAW ALL THE COMPLAINTS OF FRAUD. I FOUND THE PHONE NUMBER ON ONE OF THE COMPLAINTS AND CALLED. THE ONLY TIME...

Progressive Business Publications - Minnesota, Wells / Safety Training Toolkit

We received a billing for $ 795 for a one year subscription to a "Safety Training Toolkit" . None of us at our business ordered anything akin to that from Progressive Business Publications, and we certainly do not want nor desire any product this "company has to offer. Stephen Navara, owner, Jakes Pizza of Wells, Minnesota.

Progressive Business Publications / Non-Stop Mail and Calls

Ha
Hassled on
I have tried on several occassions to have these people quit contacting us. Several of us have called, have returned their mailings, invoices, and CD's. Yet they NEVER stop. They told us to return their items telling them we do not want any communications. They DON'T STOP. They tell us to fax them a letter on our company letterhead stating "Please suppress us from the marketing list" at fax 610-408-9906. That doesn't help either. Is there no any type of policing company that can regulate and terminate this company? I am tired of the harrassment from this company, the 3 calls a...

Progressive Business Publications - Texas, Houston / Fraud and cheating

Company information: Progressive Business Publications 370 Technology Drive Malvern, Pennsylvania United States They called me and told me that they will send 2 free letters and then you can cancel if you don't like our publication. I looked for a phone # to call for cancelling before my second letter but didn't find any. They they sent me an invoice for $299 even though I didn't wish to continue. I am sending them a letter to cancel. But this should really be stopped. This is a total fraud and nuisance. Why is government not shutting them down?

Progressive Business Publications - Oklahoma / False invoice

Kt
ktribe on
We received a call from International Credit Recovery for a subscription that was never ordered. The invoice was faxed to our office and shows a past due balance of $299.00. Noone in our office ordered this subscription.

Progressive Business Publications - Georgia / Fraudulent Invoice

Se
s.e. on
This company sent us a bogus invoice for a bogus publication called "Administrative Professional Update" that no-one at our office has ever heard of or would EVER (!!!) be interested in. Needless to say, no-one has ordered or approved this publication, either (especially the employee named on the invoice), which by-the-way would have had to be authorized by myself in the first place. Looking at the other posts in this forum, it is clear that this is the way this company operates and -sadly- nothing is really being done about it. Shady business practices like these need to be stopped! I am sick of scum backs!
Contact Us