logo

Turkish Airlines
Customer Relations Department
4. (22 mins ago)
leatherjacket.tv
They took too much and no delivery of the order
5. (43 mins ago)
UK Mail Group (formerly known as Business Post Group)
Worst Delivery Service in the UK

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

power4patriots Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

power4patriots - Tennessee, Nashville - Did not give full credit

Posted: 2013-08-12 by    James Luder
When I saw the ad about building your own power grid on the computer I listened all about it.Free with me paying the shipping which i put on my visa.I received the product. I never opened it...that is the sealed DVD and another sealed envelope.I got my visa statement and I was charged 29.95$.! I sent it back never opened and now they credited only 2.95$!! I also sent it all back to them. My order# 162633 Purchased it 7/19...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Tennessee, Nashville Complaint category DVD Order & Rental

power4patriots - books cds and intructions on how to build solar panels etc. from household items

Posted: 2012-08-20 by    angela tindall
I was promised I paid $29.99 for instructions several books and cd's on how to build your own solar powered self contained units from items you find around the house or at a hardware store. I received one cd only and nothing else. Not a phone call back or email or any other of the items I ordered. i would like my money back. Angela Tindall...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Books

power4patriots - not contact when asking for refund

Posted: 2012-05-09 by    JuicyJay
i bought a bunch of these DIY energy products - this is the only one that was not delivered. I tried calling the number but I can't leave a message and it asks me to send an email - they are full of it, because no one checks that email as no one has responded to my complaints over the last month. It pisses me off that you charge so much for a product, but yet have no infrastructure in place to deal with your customers. the BBB rating is BS - these guys are a fraud scam....

Tricks of the Trade: Car Dealers