logo

power4home Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

power4home - have not recieved what I payed for

Posted: 2013-04-15 by    power4home
I sent these SORRY FUCKS $50 over 6 months ago ...no money back... .no product ...no responce...NOTHING
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME & MONEY...THESE CUMSUCKING ASSWHIPES ARE A RIP OFF!!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Utility Services

power4home - Do Not Spit In The Face of Jamaican Farmers

Posted: 2012-10-21 by    Faheemah
I would like Mr John Russel of Power4Home to inform me when he intends to deliver my Power4Home System 2.0, Order No: 8RDCFEBS which was placed with his company on 14th August 2012.

I bought this information guide because I am setting up a not-for-profit eco-farm to support the farming community in Jamaica, West Indies. We intend to go off-grid but it is now 21st October and despite my numerous complaints, Power4Home has not seen fit to delivered Order No. 8RDCFEBS to Mandeville, Manchester, Jamaica.

Mr Russel declares in his video at http://www.power4home.com/System...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Online Scams

power4home - Texas - Where's the BEEF?

Posted: 2012-09-30 by    Michael Dertien
This DVD absolutely does not deliver what the advertisement states, i.e. the companion manuals, the IRS tax forms, the additional supplements on saving energy, etc. The DVD spent more time showing how to cut wood, use a drill, etc than anything else. Hence my comment...where's the beef? Nothing is addressed on how to create the PV solar or wind generator systems mentioned on the advertisement. No mention of battery storage, type of batteries to use, invertors, charge controllers, etc. The previous complaint was right on target about how one could Google solar systems and find out much more...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas Complaint category Products & Services

power4home - California - ALL I RECEIVED WAS A DEFECTIVE DVD FOR MY $61.65 CHARGED BY CLKBANK.COM DVD FOR MY $61.65 TO COMCLKBANK DVD

Posted: 2012-08-28 by    Moergan Antrim
On 8/9/12, I paid $61.65 to CLICKBANK on my American Express credit card for an on-line product called Power4Home. A few days later I received by mail a defective DVD that wouldn't work on my computer nor my DVD player. I lodged two separate complaints to their on-line complaint page, asking for redress and telephone or email callback. No contact back yet! How do I get my money back from Clickbank?...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California Complaint category E-Shopping

power4home - Georgia - blank DVD

Posted: 2012-06-29 by    Raymond Larson
I paid for a blank DVD from this "company". I can not reach anyone at their support department. I did contact ClickBank who sent the complaint to Power4Home. I have NOT gotten a response....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Georgia Complaint category Online Scams

power4home - Minnesota, North Oaks 55127-3016 - billing for service not rendered

Posted: 2012-04-05 by    John Spooner Sr
I submitted my order for Power4home system in December and received the video and guides on 12/30/2011. My first billing came January 1/30/2012. My order included a $1.00 charge for the Power4home power saving club savings club trial, allegedly to inspect their recommendations to making and saving electricity.

I have never received any information on the net or snail mail about the "CLUB". My account records show that $27.00 was paid out to Click Bank on 1/31/12, 03/1/12, 03/30/12 and I have received no Club material.

I am notifying Power4Home that I am canceling...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Minnesota, North Oaks 55127-3016 Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

power4home - false advertising

Posted: 2011-12-27 by    fischerpecos
The advertising was well done, but the product received, oh don't forget the express shipping which took 2 weeks. They advertise 3 videos and 3 companion books with workbooks. You receive a video, 2 weeks later and no books. I emailed the about this thier reply was that they are a green company and do not provide books. I think this should fall into the false advertising catagory. Emailed once more...now get no reply as thier is no phone number listed. Total waste of money....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

power4home - site is unavailable, john russel

Posted:    a1stonemason
PWOER4HOME NO GOOD BEWARE

This site has an ever shifting price deal CHANGING DAILY and everyendsup missing the dead line as you recieve no confirmation by email post transaction, as I allways get from reputable sellers.

NO WHERE IS THE IN "THE POWER4HOME" SITE, NO contact, emailaddress, address or phone or fax #

I noticed it late one night shopping, I have used amazon for years and never had a problem
SO I SEE and add for BUILD YOUR OWN SOLAR PANELS AND BUILD WINDMILL, 4 BOOKS TO BE INCLUDED WITH DRAWINGS AND MATERIAL LISTS AND KEY VALVES...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Building, Construction

power4home - Minnesota - Refund

Posted:    meisterj1975
The advertisement and "front site" is quite professionally done and gives you the illusion that you are buying something "great". WOW, once you purchase its a totally unprofessional (dress, attitude, quite unremarkable) product. He goes into detail on how to "build a wood box"...its just horrible. Its totally not worth the money, you don't find out anything "new"

ANYBODY CAN SEARCH ON THE INTERNET AND FIND WAY MORE INFORMATION THAT THIS GUY OFFERS!!

I have asked for my money back ACCORDING TO HIS 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...its...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Minnesota Complaint category Online Scams

ATM Scam