logo

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

pch search and win Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

pch search and win - repeat emails

Posted: 2014-08-11 by    pch
I keep getting the same email to confirm four entries. I have done this search at least five times today. I have also lost entries for not playing, but I play two times a day and search more than that. Please fix this problem. Thanks....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Sweepstakes

pch search and win - Nebraska, Grand Island - site wouldn't complete to entry

Posted: 2011-10-29 by    K p M
Site declared it was at stage 3 and needed 3 to be completed by searching. Nothing and no search on either of two blinking bars or amywhere else that brought me to the search completed or activated step 3 out of all the searches I di nothing would work I exited and started all over again and nothing would take the activation complete to step 3 final so now I guess I'm disqualified not by my wrong doing.I wonder ow many other people this happens to.mmm...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Nebraska, Grand Island Complaint category Sweepstakes

National Consumer Protection Week