Optus Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Optus / immigration visa

Ra
rafiq ahamed on 2014-01-18
Hi, I just want to share about my bitter experience about this oics and from this i make sure no one will be a victim of this company.. i lost my hard earned money i lost my future i lost my confident due to mishandling of my case the guy called sachin and james have cheated me by saying false promises for arranging work permit to canada i have lost almost AED 15k, its been 5 yrs ago there is no any kind of response suddenly everything come to an end after i paid my hard earned money... i have send somany mails i have called them more than thousand times...still i have not got the justice i...

Optus - Victoria, Melbourne Metro Area / prize

Sa
samijane on 2012-05-23
I want to know why when I recharge and win for my prepaid Broadband I get a prize I cant use, my win number is DSH576,

Optus - Victoria / MOBILE PHONE

De
Deidre and Andrew on 2011-08-31
HUSBAND DID PLAN WITH OPTUS, GOT THE SALESMEN TO GO THROUGH WITH DIFFERANT TYPES OF MOBILE PHONES, MY HUSAND SAID HE WANTED CERTAIN FEATURES AND EASY USE. WELL WHAT A JOKE - DID NOT HAVE FEATURE HE WANTED AND NOR EASY USE. CONTACTED THEM DAY GOT PHONE AND CONTINUED TO DO AND FINALL SPOKE TO WOMEN WHOM SAID LOOK INTO AND SEE WHAT COULD BE DONE, FOLLOWED UP WITH THEM FOR OVER MONTH AND NOTHING EVER HAPPENED I SHOULD HAVE TAPE IT AS ALL I WAS DOING WAS REPEATING ISSUE OVER AND OVER TO EACH PERSON I SPOKE TO. MY HUSBAND GAVE UP AND HAS ONLY USED THE PHONE WHEN GOING OUT, AND REVERTED BACK TO HIS...

Optus - Western Australia / new sim card

Rc
R CUBBIN on 2011-08-10
where to start my fone and wallet where stolen had credit left on my pre paid went into the perth city branch and was told that i cant cancle the other sim nor have it changed to my new number without foto id so enjoy my left ova credit and ya company as i will be changing to voda fone were they treat you like a person not just dollar signs

Optus - New South Wales / dishonour of sales agreement

Ch
Christine2583 on 2011-08-10
I was contacted on March 15th by Optus sales with the offer that if i agreed to a contract of 12 months, I would receive a new smart phone in 3 months. I was told Optus would contact me in June to make arrangements for delivery of this phone. Early July I contacted Optus. The deal was confirmed and I was told that there was some delay ut the phone would be delivered in July. It did not arrive so in early August I contacted the original sales person who stated that was not the deal but he would confer with his supervisor and get back to me the next day. He did not in spite of several calls on my part. please advise me on my next action Christine Gabriel

Optus - Victoria / always win and enter

no stand over on 2011-06-29
Hey just a quick complaint about optus and its new promo Always win and enter . I just recharged and got sent my promotional code then got delayed to use it by 7 hrs then got told it had been used i spend alot on recharging and apparently im in the gold draw but how ever i win nothing but silver prizes which are txt credit inwhich i cant even use The best i won was free gig in which went so quick im left asking myself how these billion dollar companys can treat there customers like peasents it seems they do not care . I hope some day they wake up to them selves and stop ripping honest hard working people off Thanks for nothing yours sincerly Ak

Optus - Queensland / optus is not recommended

Ro
this is an on site email i tried to send to optus using THEIR forms. it would not send because their supplied phone number was not valid??? your web site is usless! (i dar say intentional) your wireless system is worse it is always droping out when changing from wcdma to hsdpa with full signal! This is not good when you are downloading 30 emails and it redownloads because it dropped out! But worse yet is your customer service. contacting you by phone is pointless because the kiddies or packys answering dont understand english. contact forms on the site dont work! If you are really...

Optus - Western Australia, Perth Metro Area / Customer Service

Ma
Optus Morley WA – Oh “No” I went to Morley Optus last weekend, Long term customer, money to spend, On two new mobile phones - post paid, Close to two thousand dollars, this upgrade. “I need your number, ” the assistant said, Into the computer this was fed. Picked up his phone and made a call, Then announces the following, no proof at all… “Sixty nine dollars, 30 days overdue, Billing’s advised, and it has to be true, To get your new phones you must pay straight away, A receipt they require, EFTPOS or credit’s okay.” We...

Optus - Western Australia / Optus Store - Galleria Shopping Centre Morley

Na
Natalie on
I have been an OPTUS customer for over 10 years. On Saturday I went into the OPTUS Store at the GALLERIA SHOPPING CENTRE in Morley and took out two new 24 month contracts. Yesterday, I went back to the store and was treated with such contempt by the MANAGER that I will never take out another contract with OPTUS again. The way that this MANAGER treated me yesterday has guaranteed the GALLERIA OPTUS STORE the worst public relations nightmare that I can cause. I will post negative messages about OPTUS and the GALLERIA OPTUS STORE on every forum that I can access, and tell everyone I meet now and in the future to avoid business dealings with OPTUS like the plague. We will see who has the last word now! Natalie.

Optus - New South Wales, Roselands / Cant call mobile

Va
Valerie on
I was relocating my homephone (with Optus). Local calls work but I cant call mobile. Everytime I call the customer service (mentioned in the phone bill) - I was either passed around to various different disconnected departments or was being on-hold for 45min+ - Yesterday I'd like to find out how long my call finally was answered by human, and it took them 1hr 25min. Even after that long, the Optus rep (it was Mac, and then transferred to Brian) - asked me to 'hold for 30sec' and then the next thing that happened, I got transferred to main reception (with computer voice recognition to select which areas of inquiry) - at this time i had no more energy left to continue.
Contact Us