logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

2. (49 mins ago)
wigsway.co.uk
They took money and haven’t provided order
3. (1 hr 27 mins ago)
Adiamo Apartment Homes/Ovation
Trapped inside my apartment garage
4. (2 hrs 20 mins ago)
nature hills
trees
5. (2 hrs 32 mins ago)
Domino's Pizza
Can't deliver without land line phone number

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

OdorXit Products Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

OdorXit Products - No money, delivery of the order and seller stopped to communicate

Posted: 2015-04-08 by    jamx
Don’t buy from the company OdorXit Products. I bought some stuff from this awful company. The seller is real thief, so don’t buy from her. He took my money and promised to deliver my order ASAP. After that I provided my address, card info and personal info as well. But the seller fooled me and hasn’t delivered my stuff. As well as he didn’t react to my emails and messages. So be careful if you use this website or leave comments if you have horrible experience with this seller....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

OdorXit Products - Freakin scammers

Posted: 2012-05-28 by    Earl Hassell
I purchased some products from this company and paid them upfront using online billing on their website. Once money was gone nothing happened, I mean that no confirmation was sent and in months time I haven't received my order. They haven't replied to any of my emails with complaints and requests for refund either... At least next time I'll be more careful when ordering online....

Just How Smart Are Wall Street Pros?

Email: