logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Electrolux
Double Oven will not heat after cleaning process
2. (3 mins ago)
morphsuits.com
not so nice
3. (13 mins ago)
Ymax Oration
Scam
4. (13 mins ago)
www.ea.com
Being charge a fee yearly that we do not want
5. (14 mins ago)
Reliance Protectron
Worst Security System with awful service.

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Monument Subscription Agency Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Monument Subscription Agency - I haven’t got my subscriptions and lost all hopes to return money back

Posted: 2014-09-06 by    Soyal
I ordered 4 magazines subscriptions from the company Monument Subscription Agency. After I paid about $200 for this order, I haven’t received any info and of course no magazines. It was pretty foolish to order from the company, which I didn’t check, but now I had no idea what to do. As well as the company didn’t provide info and impossible to reach them. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this company....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Magazines & Newspapers

Monument Subscription Agency - I know it is fraud!!!

Posted: 2013-04-18 by    SickSik
Door to door magazine salesman posing as college students tried to get points for their trip to Europe for a summer internship with the BBC. He came to me and said magazines were going to be sent to overseas military officers. He told that he is from Monument Subscription Agency and I know it is fraud!!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Legal Strategies How to Deal with Collections