logo

Mike Thompson RV Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mike Thompson RV - Avoid

Posted:    Laz
I was a sales rep for Mike Thompsons for 2 years. A "frien" of mine was a Manager there at the time assuring me that they weren't the "used car" type of place. RIGHT!

Sales reps there get paid off the PROFIT of the sale. But while the rep does a good job holding the price, management is asking us to lie to the customer, changing the unit we can sell to one with more "gross" in it (profit). And their service dept, is not only slooooooow, but wormanship seemed to be non-existant and expensive. I (my profit) was charged $2, 500 to remove a table and...

Mike Thompson RV - California, Colton - terrible service

Posted:    rocky11
Review of Mike Thompson’s RV Super Center

On 9/12/2009 I bought a 2010 Fleetwood Quest from Mike Thompson’s. The salesman “Chris” and I looked it over and I noticed a few things that were wrong with it. Back Up camera not working, Screws missing from trim. I was told to return in one week to pick it up and everything would be repaired. The service department would go over the motor home and make sure it was all ready to go. Well I came back in a week and nothing was done at all! When the person gave me the walk through we found other things that were not right....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, California, Colton Complaint category Other

Avoid Identity Theft While Traveling