logo

Metlife home insurance Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Metlife home insurance - Texas, Houston - Sales rep poor performance

Posted:    Miguel A Hernandez
After summiting all the required paper work to the insurance sales rep, he fail to write a policy for my home insurance. I keep waiting for the deductions to show up on my check, but it never did. I call the insurance company only to find out that the agent never issue the policy causing me to loose coverage from my previous insurance that I let due counting on MetLife to write me a policy. Now I can not get insurance from no one. Due to time laps with no insurance....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Houston Complaint category Home Insurance / Warranty

Metlife home insurance - Sales representative poor performance

Posted:    Miguel A Hernandez
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Airlines

Avoid Identity Theft While Traveling