logo
search

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Australian Wine Index
boiler room wine investment scam
2. (37 mins ago)
Discovery Cove Orlando, Florida
Terrible Refund Policy
5. (2 hrs 58 mins ago)
Wacovia bank 1565 highland
Stolen atm card and requested credit card

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Metlife home insurance Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Metlife home insurance - Texas, Houston - Sales rep poor performance

Posted:    Miguel A Hernandez
After summiting all the required paper work to the insurance sales rep, he fail to write a policy for my home insurance. I keep waiting for the deductions to show up on my check, but it never did. I call the insurance company only to find out that the agent never issue the policy causing me to loose coverage from my previous insurance that I let due counting on MetLife to write me a policy. Now I can not get insurance from no one. Due to time laps with no insurance....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Houston Complaint category Home Insurance / Warranty

Metlife home insurance - Sales representative poor performance

Posted:    Miguel A Hernandez
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Airlines

Help for Underwater Homeowners