logo

Billions and Trillions Inc
Product Misrepresentation
3. (11 mins ago)
Lal Kitab Aamrit
Fraud Pandit (GD Vashist)
4. (22 mins ago)

mb*moneybookers.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

mb*moneybookers.com - South Carolina - theft of money from my checking account

Posted: 2012-08-13 by    pissed off victim
I found a charge of $26.95 charged to my debit card ...after tracing back to mine craft london gb...i have no one who plays these games in my home...this was unauthorized and has been reported to bank...card closed and red flags on it ...I demand my money bank....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, South Carolina Complaint category Banks

mb*moneybookers.com - Northern Ireland, County Antrim - complaint about charges

Posted: 2011-07-08 by    mary38aa
i have been charged £11.55 on the 06/07/2011 for which i have not authorized i want this to be looked into and payed back asap...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom, Northern Ireland|County Antrim Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

mb*moneybookers.com - charged my credit card

Posted:    nervous wreck2009
i have an unauthorized charge from these people on my credit card ...i want this fixed asap!!! ive already reported this to my c/c company and filed a stolen credit card complaint... ive tried to look mb*moneybookers on line but they dont exist!!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Is Work at Home Scam or Real Deal?

Latest Groups