logo

buy-hgh-growth-hormone.com
fake website
2. (15 mins ago)
Survivinginfidelity.com
A very dangerous place for those trying to heal in a positive way
3. (16 mins ago)
Allactionhost.com
no service provide
4. (19 mins ago)
AdultWholesaledirect.com
Please avoid this web site
5. (20 mins ago)
Venus.com
Unfortunately they run a shady business

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Mamas and Papas Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Mamas and Papas - defective stroller

Posted: 2013-08-26 by    mrs tammy thomas
i brought a stroller from asda a mamas and papas make it is only 2ndhalf months old 4 my 8mth old son who was only 6mth at the time it stated from birth as we started 2 use the pram it felt a bit funny bt thought because its new it could b that bt then we noticed that evry time we laid our son down the pram would bend in nd it was gettin worse contacted asda bt with no reciept no refund could b given as no proof ov purchas then we started 2 notice the wheels were sitting right nd was barley swiveling propley nd was not sitting right nd the back wheels had worn down dramatically 4 the length ov time...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Other

Mamas and Papas - Unsafe highchair

Posted: 2011-09-09 by    Rabbarb
I was given a highchair as a gift before my child was born. By the time we used the highchair it had already been 6 months. When we opened the highchair, sides of the highchair was falling apart. We visited the store where it was purchased with the gift receipt, which still had 4 months left of the warranty.

The manager of the store would not replace the highchair but offered to send the highchair to head office were it would be repaired and returned back to my home address. In the meantime I was not offered a loan high chair for the inconvience. After waiting for over a week for...

Mamas and Papas - England, Humberside - pushchair

Posted:    mamas and papas
wanted to try and rise a complaint about a mamas and papas pushchair i purchase from argos in goole where i live it was £99 it was bought last august september time 2009 i have lost my proof of purchase the buggy is very unsteady the wheels feel loose and the frame feels flexi for a buggy at £99 you expect something at is solid and sterdy i have had cheaper buggys and they have done the same (broken) thats why i went for something more expensiver. my son is only 1 so its not as if he is too big for it i dont have any pictures cos its not actually broken (yet) it feels very unsteady when...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom, England|Humberside Complaint category Retail Stores

Flagstar Bank Scam Artists Call