logo

Tenen Group
They will pay the devil
2. (4 mins ago)
Collect Pros
bill for magazines never ordered or received
3. (5 mins ago)

Lift and Glow Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Lift and Glow - England, Avon - unauthorised use of credit card

Posted: 2013-05-13 by    OAP aged 67
Sent for a free trial and gave card details to pay for post and packaging. Received after a few days, then 10 days later I checked bank statement and found I had been charged for this at a cost of £81.74p! Have contacted them via email and still no response, am going to cancel my bank account to stop them from taking any more from my account. The advert asked for people to test their product and evaluate it, which I was happy to do, as I am a pensioner and cannot afford this type of face cream. Needless to say it did no work, the 'free' trial bottle leaked and I discarded it after...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom, England|Avon Complaint category Cosmetics

Lift and Glow - orders made without my permission

Posted: 2013-03-11 by    Carol Gardina
I sent for free trial of product. Was charged (2) $1.99 shipping from my account. On 3/6/13 my husband pointed out (2) $2.49 charges for international postage and (2)$84.71 charges for lift and glow products that I did not order! I have used the trial products and saw no results! I am not a rich person. I work at a minimum wage job and my husband is disabled! I only wanted to try the trial offer. Our checking account is almost overdrawn because of the $174.50 withdrawal by your company! Today is 3/11/13 and I haven't even received this so called "order". If I receive it I will be...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Health & Beauty

Is 'Top Tier' Gas Better For Your Car?

Email: