logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Regency Beauty Institute
This is an exception to the term
2. (18 mins ago)
Netcare
Unitas should be ahamed of themselves
3. (23 mins ago)
Clayton Nelson
Clayton Nelson CON ARTIST
4. (25 mins ago)
Timbercreek richmond hill
mold,sbs,ants,flies,wet foundation, ect
5. (34 mins ago)
Loancare Servicing Center Inc.
Awful Company!!!!

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Lift and Glow Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Lift and Glow - will not stop sending to me

Posted: 2014-01-23 by    Paula Welsh
I purchased only one now they keep sending the article to I am frightened how much they are going to charge me as i only asked for the one and i have received quite a few this is very wrong to do this when you have not asked for any more i have tried getting hole of them but cant please help paula_welsh@hotmail.com...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Czech Republic Complaint category Bad Business Partners

Lift and Glow - England, Avon - unauthorised use of credit card

Posted: 2013-05-13 by    OAP aged 67
Sent for a free trial and gave card details to pay for post and packaging. Received after a few days, then 10 days later I checked bank statement and found I had been charged for this at a cost of £81.74p! Have contacted them via email and still no response, am going to cancel my bank account to stop them from taking any more from my account. The advert asked for people to test their product and evaluate it, which I was happy to do, as I am a pensioner and cannot afford this type of face cream. Needless to say it did no work, the 'free' trial bottle leaked and I discarded it after...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom, England|Avon Complaint category Cosmetics

Lift and Glow - orders made without my permission

Posted: 2013-03-11 by    Carol Gardina
I sent for free trial of product. Was charged (2) $1.99 shipping from my account. On 3/6/13 my husband pointed out (2) $2.49 charges for international postage and (2)$84.71 charges for lift and glow products that I did not order! I have used the trial products and saw no results! I am not a rich person. I work at a minimum wage job and my husband is disabled! I only wanted to try the trial offer. Our checking account is almost overdrawn because of the $174.50 withdrawal by your company! Today is 3/11/13 and I haven't even received this so called "order". If I receive it I will be...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Health & Beauty

Job Scams On Craigslist