Lagogo.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Lagogo.com / Scam website

Ta
Tammy22 on 2011-06-29
Lagogo is also a fraud, a scam! I PAID BY WESTERN UNION AND AM NOW STUCK, and They do not send the handbags! It is a scam!! They email you and give you an excuse that they are out of stock and offer all kinds of apologies, and never send the product or offer a refund for the amount charged. Then, they stop answering emails. There is no phone number to contact. I was scammed over $800.00. BEWARE OF lagogo.com!

Lagogo.com / lagogo is a fraud, a scam

Ta
Tammy22 on
lagogo is a fraud, a scam! I PAID BY WESTERN UNION AND AM NOW STUCK, and They do not send the handbags! It is a scam!! They email you and give you an excuse that they are out of stock and offer all kinds of apologies, and never send the product or offer a refund for the amount charged. Then, they stop answering emails. There is no phone number to contact. I was scammed over $800.00. BEWARE OF lagogo.com! Their Contact Info E-MAIL:     admin@lagogo.com MSN Message:  ocptrade@msn.com Yahoo Message: selljordanshoes@yahoo.com Aol/IAM;    selljordanshoes icq:      203961784 skype: sellnikeshoes

Lagogo.com / scam sie

Ca
A few months ago me an my sister visited the lagogo.com website and thought i was to good to be true. Come to find out it was, We ordered several items which we never received. and just like the other customer none of our emails were answered. If anyone has had success with the site your feedback would be helpful.

Lagogo.com / Scam

Fr
FreD76 on
I made an order from a Chinese website, lagogo.com recently, and although they have my money, which was collected via Western Union, they have not contacted me since. I have sent several emails to them and tried to contact them on AIM and Skype, as they can apparently be reached on both in accordance with what their website says, but I've had no luck. I don't know where to go with this... it's difficult because it's a company in China! If anyone has advice or contacts, I would be appreciative.
Contact Us

New American Dream: Rent, Not Own?
New American Dream: Rent, Not Own?
more videos More Videos