logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (10 mins ago)
Mary Gersten - Global Cash Flow Network
Refund promised but never sent
2. (15 mins ago)
Redbubble.com
Redbubble is scam and fraud
3. (28 mins ago)
Joe's Crabshack
Discrimination
4. (44 mins ago)
Time Warner Cable
Rude incompetent customer "care"
5. (46 mins ago)
Hyundai end of lease return
excessive scrutinization

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Lagogo.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Lagogo.com - Scam website

Posted: 2011-06-29 by    Tammy22
Lagogo is also a fraud, a scam! I PAID BY WESTERN UNION AND AM NOW STUCK, and They do not send the handbags! It is a scam!! They email you and give you an excuse that they are out of stock and offer all kinds of apologies, and never send the product or offer a refund for the amount charged. Then, they stop answering emails. There is no phone number to contact. I was scammed over $800.00.
BEWARE OF lagogo.com!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Lagogo.com - lagogo is a fraud, a scam

Posted:    Tammy22
lagogo is a fraud, a scam! I PAID BY WESTERN UNION AND AM NOW STUCK, and They do not send the handbags! It is a scam!! They email you and give you an excuse that they are out of stock and offer all kinds of apologies, and never send the product or offer a refund for the amount charged. Then, they stop answering emails. There is no phone number to contact. I was scammed over $800.00.
BEWARE OF lagogo.com!

Their Contact Info

E-MAIL:     admin@lagogo.com
MSN Message:  ocptrade@msn.com
Yahoo Message: selljordanshoes@yahoo.com
Aol/IAM;    selljordanshoes
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country China Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Lagogo.com - scam sie

Posted:    caramelmad
A few months ago me an my sister visited the lagogo.com website and thought i was to good to be true. Come to find out it was, We ordered several items which we never received. and just like the other customer none of our emails were answered. If anyone has had success with the site your feedback would be helpful....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Lagogo.com - Scam

Posted:    FreD76
I made an order from a Chinese website, lagogo.com recently, and although they have my money, which was collected via Western Union, they have not contacted me since. I have sent several emails to them and tried to contact them on AIM and Skype, as they can apparently be reached on both in accordance with what their website says, but I've had no luck. I don't know where to go with this... it's difficult because it's a company in China! If anyone has advice or contacts, I would be appreciative....

Better Business Bureau's Consumer Tips