logo

Tmart.com
informations
5. (19 mins ago)
Arizona Tenants Advocates
scam, thief, liar, tries to intimidate and blame you

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Juvesiio Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Juvesiio - Taking money from my account

Posted: 2014-05-30 by    forpots
I too filled out a questionaire the was offered a free reward. I was stupid too and gave them my details to pay for postage, 1 sample recieved then over next 3 months 3 lots of £87 taken from my account. Phoned and was put through to call centre in india, they tried to blackmail me by saying they would refund one lot of money but not if i took legal action to try and get the rest back. Asked to speak to manager, put through to some one else who just repeated all the same things. It was very interesting to note the reaction when i told them i was recording the conversation. They stated that they...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Health & Beauty

Juvesiio - Fraud

Posted: 2014-05-07 by    arfias5898
Do not try to order anything from them. You will be completely fooled ! They will take out a big amount of money from your account, but you will not receive anything. Please read the followings, if you want to know more:
1. They said they would supply a free trial version. You will have to pay for shipment. But, you will never get the sample.
2. When I didn't get my free sample after 14 days of ordering, I emailed them about it and also warned them not to take out any money from my account
3. Next day, they emailed me, saying my membership has been cancelled, however I...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Cosmetics

Juvesiio - Unauthorised withdrawal from account

Posted: 2014-04-28 by    Jan18BS
I was shopping online with COS in Feb/March a feedback form popped up, reportedly looking like it was part of the COS site, asking me to fill out a couple of questions/short survey to trial a new Anti Wrinkle Serum. I thought it was a bit odd that they asked me for £1.95 for postage and packaging to send out the product, but having already done the survey I foolishly entered my details. On checking my credit card statement I discovered that in addition to the £1.95, they deducted th£87 from my account in April 2014. At no time did I tick anything, there was nothing in the terms...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Cosmetics

Juvesiio - Charging for free Anti-wrinkle Serum

Posted: 2014-04-27 by    Cecilia Barrie
Pop up advertised free Juvesiio Anti Wrinkle Cream. I gave name and address and then was asked for £5.95 postage.
I stupidly gave my debit card and went away my holidays for two weeks. When my bank statement came in they had taken £5.85 then £87 on March 2014 then £87 on 17th April.
I received on free sample. You cannot get them on the phone as they always say their has been a computer error... I have received on FREE sample ... I emailed them and was asked to send account number etc. I had only received a letter inside the small parcel headed Juvesiio not saying...

Juvesiio - 87.00 taken from our current account

Posted: 2014-04-17 by    Juvesiio
17.04.2014.
This company has withdrawn £87.00 from our account. We don't know the company and we have never got a product from this company. Where/what do we do to get our money back?
Kind regards
Gerda Grundt .19 grange court. 1 wood street. Chelmsford CM2 9FA. UK
0044 7802 201 453
grundt.gerda@gmail.com...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Juvesiio - England, Kent, Deal| - Took £87.00 from my account without authorization.

Posted: 2014-03-03 by    D.Larkins
Like for many others this company offered a free sample of their beauty product with only the postage of £4.95 to pay via my giving my bank details. 3 weeks later £87.00 was taken from my bank without my known authorisation.I am now requesting the refund of this amount as my legal right under current U K legislation.I await their response....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom, England|Kent, Deal| Complaint category Health & Beauty

Juvesiio - Took $114.95 from my account without authorization.

Posted: 2013-07-09 by    Megaz
Juvesiio took $114.95 from my account without authorization. I'd like to file a complaint against them. What a scam! They KNOW that it looks like you're only spending $4.95 for shipping and handling for a trial. They are RIPPING OFF innocent people....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Kingdom Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

China Milk Scam