logo

Jim Adler Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Jim Adler - Florida, San Antonio - minor

Posted: 2015-06-29 by    markv316
My son was an accident May 14 2014 we called Jim Adler and they took our case after numerous attempts to find out how our case is going over months in May of 2015 they notified me and said I would have to do my own case that they would not be able to do my case anymore or help me out I asked him why it took so long for them to get back with me they notified me by just saying they're just unable to do my case no reason behind it over a year we were waiting my son had spinal injury but yet they could not do anything about it I think Jim Adler associates are the worst law firm that I've ever...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Florida, San Antonio Complaint category Family & Relationships

Jim Adler - Texas, Dallas - Misleading

Posted:    Serotoninboost
I submit an auto accident to jim adler's attorney's.
I informed the first case worker i met with of the situation in full.

I was involved in a auto pile up where i was a passenger in the fourth car.
The driver of the vehicle i was in did not have a tx drivers license and was not covered under the liability
Insurance on the vehicle.

I contacted jim adler to see if there was anyway that i would be able to recover lost wages and compensation for my doctors bills. At that time the attorney said "yes" you were just a passenger...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Texas, Dallas Complaint category Lawyers and Attorneys

Gift Card Fraud