logo
search

iBuyDealz.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

iBuyDealz.com - poor, poor, poor service!!!

Posted: 2013-12-02 by    ridiculous service
I ordered a North Face denali jacket as a gift from this website because it had the color and size I was looking for. I also paid an extra $9.00 to have it delivered within 3 business days to be received in time for a birthday gift. Not only did it not come in the appropriate amount of time, it was the wrong color and wrong size. When I called the company, I was assured it would be corrected, and that I would receive a return label plus the correct jacket within three more business days. This package has yet to come, and three separate emails have not been returned. I have also called multiple,...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

iBuyDealz.com - I didn’t receive an answer

Posted: 2013-05-31 by    kaitsu
I found YSL belt that I wanted on iBuyDealz.com site. The site boasted previous season designer clothes at a discount. It even offered me a promo code that saved me more money. The first red flag is that once I made the purchase, I did not receive a confirmation email from them and then I didn’t receive an answer once I wrote them about that concern....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Panama Complaint category E-Shopping

Top 5 Scams to Avoid in 2012