logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (30 mins ago)
pharma-mart.com
I got scammed by them, post a complaint on eroids and got banned for it and my order deleted
2. (33 mins ago)
Rogers Electric
Poor treatment of employees
3. (47 mins ago)
Savings to Go
Savings to Go
4. (1 hr 19 mins ago)
Balfour.com
Balfour's website is useless!
5. (1 hr 29 mins ago)
Thrive Extreme Health
Seller didn't inform to cancel subscription

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

iBuyDealz.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

iBuyDealz.com - poor, poor, poor service!!!

Posted: 2013-12-02 by    ridiculous service
I ordered a North Face denali jacket as a gift from this website because it had the color and size I was looking for. I also paid an extra $9.00 to have it delivered within 3 business days to be received in time for a birthday gift. Not only did it not come in the appropriate amount of time, it was the wrong color and wrong size. When I called the company, I was assured it would be corrected, and that I would receive a return label plus the correct jacket within three more business days. This package has yet to come, and three separate emails have not been returned. I have also called multiple,...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

iBuyDealz.com - I didn’t receive an answer

Posted: 2013-05-31 by    kaitsu
I found YSL belt that I wanted on iBuyDealz.com site. The site boasted previous season designer clothes at a discount. It even offered me a promo code that saved me more money. The first red flag is that once I made the purchase, I did not receive a confirmation email from them and then I didn’t receive an answer once I wrote them about that concern....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Panama Complaint category E-Shopping

How to Avoid Overdraft Fees