logo

Recently Discussed Complaints

1. (0 mins ago)
Carports.com
Do not deal with these people
2. (10 mins ago)
Dillards
Mistreatment of employees
3. (21 mins ago)
TroysFlorist.com
They have never made a delivery
4. (21 mins ago)
Indeed.com
This website shouldn't even be online, they are a scam job website
5. (25 mins ago)
Windsor Blue Superkings
now only 19 cigaretts in a pack instead of 20 why?

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

ibid2save.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

ibid2save.com - North Carolina, Charlotte - They didn’t provide cheap vacation packages

Posted: 2014-05-25 by    Wafata
I got email from the website www.ibid2save.com, and it stated that I won the vacation package. The price was about $50 and no one informed me that there would be any other fees. They charged me even for the delivery, but I received the package by email. WTF? The email contained the link to some website of the third company, and I didn’t check it, because it seemed to suspicious for me. This website is scam, so don’t use it and don’t believe that they provide something from small sums. Post comments....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, North Carolina, Charlotte Complaint category Internet Services

ibid2save.com - The WORST company I've come across so far

Posted: 2013-06-28 by    Paradisea
Keep in mind that I'm not a real big fan of these penny auction sites to begin with. But, ibid2save.com has got to be the WORST one I've come across so far. Sure they entice you with a few hundred "free" promo bids every once in a while. But, in the end, you pay dearly out of pocket....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

FREE iPAD 3? Scams!