Home Savings Mall Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Home Savings Mall - Georgia, Thomaston / unauthorized monthly charge

Re
Rebekahc on Feb 12, 2012
Just noticed a charge of 19.95 from Home savings Mall. Never heard of the company. Looked back at statements and have been being charged monthly since February 2011. Also have a charge from Privacy Matters 123 for the same amount starting at the same time. Not sure if there is a connection??? What can be done about this. That is almost $500.00 in unauthorized charges between these two mystery companies!!

Home Savings Mall / Unauthorized Charges

I saw a $24.95 charge on my account this morning that I did not know what was. My bank gave me the number for Home Savings Mall. When I called they said they got my credit card information from another sight, People Finders. I had never signed up for anything with Home Savings Mall, yet when I called they stated that a pop up on People Finders allowed them access to my information. I had to actually cancel an account that I never authorized in the first place. The people told me that my account would not be charged, however that remains to be seen. I would not recommend anyone to use People Finders as they give out personal and account information.

Home Savings Mall - Illinois, Des Plaines / Unauthorized credit card charges

A few months back I signed up for Reunion.com, followed their instructions so I would only be charged for a month to see if I liked it. Every month I am being charged $19.95 twice. The accounts are listed as: MVQ*HOMESVINGSMLL MVQ*SAVEACE I can assure you I didnot sign up for this Home Savings Mall nor did I authorize these continous charges to my credit card. I have emailed called, faxed, done everything they say to do and I am still being charged. Can you assist me? If not I will have no recourse but to close my credit card account.

Home Savings Mall / Theft

Mi
I have (3) transactions over the last 3 months for $14.95 from my debit card this so called scam Home Savings Mall. I purchase a lot of products and services on line, but will now have to go back to traditional brick and mortar stores. It seems like no one can be trusted anymore. It's not secure after all. I had a similar freud on another credit card for $14.95 from some scam marketing company called Prveledge Pass out of Maryland. I have disputed both transactions, signed affidvates and have new cards, but I am scared to use them on line for anything. Just wondered if there is an attorney involved in all us group freud victims? Can some one let me know?

Home Savings Mall / unauthorized billing

I have submitted 4 claims over a 1 week period, Valumax, is the only company who has reimburst my funds so far, on 7/23 home savings mall, with drew $24.95 off my debit card without my consent, I notified them on 08/02, and again on 08/09, now again on 08/16. I contacted a attorney and was informed I had 30 days to cancel this account, 1 I didn't give permission for the withdrawl, and 2 Yes, I want to cancel this account, and its within 30 days. Thank You!

Home Savings Mall / Unauthorized Charges & Fraudulent Billing

A mysterious monthly charge on my paypal account. When I called to dispute the charges, they actually had the nerve to tell me I AGREED TO THEIR FEES BY TRYING TO WIN A WALMART $25 GIFT CARD. First, I am not STUPID and do not try to win that crap online, because I KNOW THEY ARE SCAMS! They claim they are refunding my fee, and my subscription is canceled, but now I have to wait for the refund, then get a new Paypal card.

Home Savings Mall - Connecticut, Norwalk / Unauthorized Credit Card withdrawal

Bi
Made two unauthorized charges of $19.95 on my credit card. Called credit card company to deny the charges. They said that it's one of the most common scams going on in the credit card business. I have had the ALL these charges returned to me and a block put on any additional charges from these companies. Adaptive Marketing is a multi-layered group of companys run by its CEO, Gary Johnson, who has been the subject of many complaints and lawsuits. This company has even branched into Europe. He is constantly transfering money fraudulently from unsuspecting consumers bank accounts into his own...

Home Savings Mall - Texas / FRUDAULENT CHARGES

Sm
SMC
I NOTICED A REPEATING CHARGE ON MY BANK STATEMENT--TWO IN LESS THAN A MONTH BOTH FOR $19.95. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS COMPANY IS AND DO NOT HAVE A MEMBERSHIP. I IMMEDIATELY CALLED THEM BUT WAS UNABLE TO GET ANY INFORMATION WITH OUT---GET THIS--PROVIDING MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER! THESE CHARGES ARE FRAUDULENT AND I WILL BE DISPUTING THESE CHARGES WITH BANK. I WILL ALSO BE REPORTING THEM TO THE TX ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE--THIS IS CRAZY THAT THESE COMPANIES CAN JUST START CHARGING AGAINST YOUR ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY AUTHORIZATION AND IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND OUT HOW THEY GOT THE CREDIT CARD INFO TO BEGIN WITH. SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THIS.

Home Savings Mall - Maine, South Portland / Fraudulent Withdrawal of Funds from Bank Account

Ma
The HomeSavingsMall in Connecticut fraudulently withdrew $14.95 from my checking account through my debit card associated with my account at Bank of America in South Portland, Maine on March 6, 2009. I've found many other complaints for this same online company while I've been trying to find out who they are. I never authorized this $14.95 to be taken from my checking account. I am contacting the corporate office in Illinois and demanding a refund for the $14.95 that HomeSavingsMall stole from my checking account! Thank you, Mary Spasiano
Contact Us

Con Artists Are Targeting Animal Lovers!
Con Artists Are Targeting Animal Lovers!
more videos More Videos