logo

CallReady.co.uk
Not recommended!
2. (4 mins ago)
jcappoc.com
My order is still in process and seller ignores me
3. (5 mins ago)
NY Biennale Art
Pietro Franesi
4. (50 mins ago)
Youth weekly Pay
Website is scam – don’t waste time
5. (55 mins ago)
Select Merchandising Services
Didn't pay me

Consumer Tips & Tricks

Latest News & Stories

Latest Questions

Herbalcity.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Herbalcity.com - Don't believe me, go ahead and waste your money

Posted: 2012-08-28 by    Hakunse
Purchased Granddaddy Purple Buds on 8/21/2012. Supposedly, this is the most potent stuff they have. Well, I received it in a few days (that's good) however, the stuff absolutely sucks. You might as well just smoke catnip (what a joke). With the new laws, they can't sell anything worth while any more. Don't waste your money at this website or any others. Because of the new laws, it's now all junk. It's now obvious to me that they're just trying to get every penny they can before everyone finds out. You know, "fool me once". I guarantee they'll never fool...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Herbalcity.com - I decided to try this website and had the worst experience ever

Posted: 2012-06-22 by    Boritone
I decided to try this website and had the worst experience ever. Two weeks later still no order. When I ask, he tells me give it another few days. Two weeks later nothing. He refuses to answer my e-mails, send another one, or refund my money. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE!!! SCAM! SCAM!...

Save for Retirement or Pay Down Debt?

Latest Groups