logo

WEEPWA.COM
JOHN DOWLING
2. (31 mins ago)
Active Advantage
Active advantage trial membership scam
3. (36 mins ago)
AC Auto Pay
rip off
4. (1 hr 3 mins ago)
McHelper
They won’t help you to solve computer problems
5. (1 hr 33 mins ago)

Heffron Firearms Classics Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Heffron Firearms Classics - I didn’t get order and no info

Posted: 2015-03-13 by    b1n4
I ordered one item from the company Heffron Firearms Classics. They promised to send my order within couple of hours, but the status on the website showed that it was still in process. WTF? I tried to reach the customer services, but no one replied to my phone calls. I sent emails, and they promised to provide more info about the order within couple of minutes, but they didn’t send me this info. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Heffron Firearms Classics - Want my pistol

Posted: 2012-04-20 by    Bestfroggy
I’ve sent my pistol to gunsmith from Heffron Firearms Classics and paid for the work. I have all the recipes and acknowledgment from this company that work is finished but I haven’t received my pistol back....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

When the Fur Flies