logo

Habitat for Humanity Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Habitat for Humanity - Poor customer service

Posted:    CarK84
Two weeks ago I made arrangements to have Habitat for Humanity pick up furniture. First, they got the day wrong, and second when that day finally came the driver gave me a long list of reasons why they couldn't do it. I find this organization to be unreliable and unprofesional. Next time I will definately use Salvation Army or Purple Heart. As a result, I feel compelled to let others know not to waist their time with such nonsense!...

Habitat for Humanity - Bad service

Posted:    Valerie
Someone said that after I told them about my Habitat for Humanity experience. I agreed to let Habitat use of my electricity and to store one trailer on my property while building three homes near my rental. I explained that I was advertising the property and May-September is the best time to sell or rent so I needed it to look nice for showings. I was assured there would be no mess. I am supportive of Habitat, having served on the Steering Committee to get it started in my community. I also served on several other Habitat committees and builds for years.

In June 2008 I went to the...

Habitat for Humanity - Michigan, Monroe - No good deed goes unpunished

Posted:    Valerie

In June 2008 I went to the...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Michigan, Monroe Complaint category Products & Services

Penny Auction Scams