logo

Gold Key Resorts Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

Gold Key Resorts - Virginia - payment

Posted: 2012-09-28 by    zujeiry jimenez
on august 14th i spoke with representative kurstin kerby and scheduled 2 payments with her 1for august 31st and the 2nd for september 14th. on september 28th kurstin took it upon herself to process a payment i did not authorize. i called her and asked that the funds be put back in my account because it was unauthorized and since she could not help me she transfered me to supervisor micheal daniels who basically called me a liar refused to help me and also refused to transfer me to his supervisor i feel very violated and i do not trust them with my banking information anymore they took part of my...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Virginia Complaint category Unauthorized Charges

Gold Key Resorts - usage denials

Posted: 2011-04-26 by    Loretto Grier
My husband and I bought a timeshare for week 27 at Ocean Beach Club in 2004 and have only been allowed to use it once which was in 2005. Through these very difficult economic times we have had chronic delinquencies since 2006 when my husband lost his job. Although we have been late with other accounts: mortgages, car notes, etc.. we still have had use of whatever was purchased i.e. home, car etc with payment of late fee, added interest, etc.. Gold Key has automatically foreclosed on our deeded week multiple times without due process, They almost destroyed my sons plans for his honeymoon last year...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Timeshares / Vacation Rentals

Gold Key Resorts - Refuses to accept the cancellation

Posted:    KIm64
Gold Key refuses to acknowledge my timely cancellation letter for their time share. They showed us a luxury time share, even a Penthouse. After they pressured us for nearly five(5) hours, I signed a contract for a time share which they did not show us, but said looked like the one we saw. Totally the opposite! Sent a Certified cancellation letter after getting back home seven(7) days after signing. Gold Key refuses to accept the cancellation. They are also threathing to garnish my wages and report me to the credit bureau....

Cecil County Credit Card Fraud