logo

Capital visas
Absolutely disgusting company
4. (42 mins ago)
nutrasupport.net
The seller didn’t tell the correct price
5. (59 mins ago)

Sort by: Date | Popularity

gmx - AWARD SMS

Posted: 2011-02-06 by    anilj
GOT A SMS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT FROM GMX

"CONGRATULATIONS YOUR WON A 9.8 M USD FOR WORLD BANK AWARD TO CLAIM THE AWARD CONTACT Mrs Hahn Doyle via wbre01@gala.net "...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country New Zealand Complaint category SMS Scam Contests

gmx - South Australia, Adelaide Metro Area - Receipt of scam text message

Posted: 2011-02-02 by    Shandz
I received a text message at 6.37am stating "Congratulations your mobile has won US$9.8M for World Bank Award. To claim contact Mrs Ann Doyle Via wbre@gala.net. Obviously this is a scam, as who the hell would text that information to someone if it was true!!! In Australia we are pretty laid back, however not that much. People be warned. Someone has to stop these people for wasting others time on crap like this....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Australia, South Australia, Adelaide Metro Area Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

gmx - Queensland, Gold Coast - MONEY

Posted:    Kobesie
I recieved an SMS this morning 18/11/10 at 6.40 am from GMX stating"Congratulations your mobile have won US$7.8M
for Commonwealth (which they has as two seperate words) Games Int'l Award. To claim contact Mrs.A.Bellver via :wbre@gala.net( which was also underscored) looked on your website and other people recieved the same but they used the FiFa world cup instead. What is wrong with these people, do they think everyone is as stupid as them... Bloody Dickheads !!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Australia, Queensland, Gold Coast Complaint category SMS Scam Contests

gmx - scam

Posted:    R.Burr
I received the same text today "Congratulations your mobile have won US$5.8M for FIFA 2014 Int'l Award. To claim contact Mrs.J.Mcafee via judym42010@yahoo.com.hk". I live in New Zealand also.
It seemed like a scam - read; 'poor English'. I wonder who Mrs.J.Mcafee is???? Ha ha ha. I wonder if she knows the McAfee Security people??!!
I see one of the things that McAfee Security Centre sell is an "Identity Protection" - hmmm maybe it would be a good idea to have such a thing!?!?! Mind you, these clowns send us this fictitious junk on our cell phones.
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country New Zealand Complaint category Lottery Scams

gmx - FIFA 2014 Intl Award

Posted:    lrrw
Has appeared on my mobile:
Congratulations your mobile have won US$5.8M for FIFA 2010 Int'l Award. To claim contact Ms Mcafee via: judym42010@yahoo.com.hk

Seems that many others have received the same message.

Assumed that this is a scam....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Lottery Scams

gmx - fifa award

Posted:    hashiq
congragulation your mobile have won us $5.8 m for fifa 2010 international award.to claim contact mrs.j.mcafee via:judym32010@ yahoo.com.hk...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United Arab Emirates Complaint category Airlines

gmx - New South Wales - SMS

Posted:    TONKKA
RECIEVED A TEXT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT SAYING
"CONGRATULATIONS YOUR MOBILE HAVE WON US$5.8M FOR FIFA 2010 INT'L AWARD. TO CLAIM CONTACT MRS.J.MCAFEE VIA:JUDYM12010@YAHOO.COM.HK"
THAT IS A REALLY SICK PRANK TO PULL ON PEOPLE IN THESE TIMES OF ECONOMIC STRUGLE. I WISH THAT FIFA DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THIS. IT IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country Australia, New South Wales Complaint category Lottery Scams

gmx - Connecticut, Norwalk - money scam using US Postal Service

Posted:    Robert Swindell
I receive multiples scams by e-mail telling me I've won the Lottery or a distinct relative has died and I'm rich or my help is needed to cash some multi-million dollar check and I'll be given a large percentage for my troubles. They claim to be consulates charites, banks, generous rich people, ect... Now I've received one saying they are the US Postal System. Maybe you're OK with that but I'm just tired of deleting all these feeble attempts to get my banking info. They want my name, address, phone #'s and of course my saving or checking account numbers. Their address...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, Connecticut, Norwalk Complaint category Scam & Fake Checks

Top Consumer Complaint by Fed: #10 - #6