logo

Edressit
Con artists
4. (1 hr 5 mins ago)
hackhimnow.com
They started to steal from me
5. (1 hr 13 mins ago)

GiveMeBeats.com Complaints & Reviews

Sort by: Date | Popularity

GiveMeBeats.com - North Carolina, raliegh - Scam Artist

Posted:    FuckGivemebeats
Mardix is a scammin dick head. owe me 700$ for about 5 months and i am not getting my money...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States, North Carolina, raliegh Complaint category TV, Music & Video

GiveMeBeats.com - Fraud and cheating

Posted:    Winston
I have seen a few rip off reports about this website and decided I would leave my own. I to asked that my profile be removed about 8 months ago. Assuming the account was removed I moved on...until I received an email saying someone requesting friendship. I thought to myself...my account to givemebeats has been deleted. I signed on to givemebeats website and behold...my account still existed and on top of that I had funds on hold since July 08 and this is October 08. I called owner Mardix and he did answer his phone and stated that my funds should have been placed into my PayPal account months ago....
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

GiveMeBeats.com - Scam company

Posted:    Valerie
Theres been alot of questionable activity on GMB, givemebeats.com. He doesn't pay his producers you have to chase him to get a reply back no one answers the phone and I have been waiting for a payment for months now. Its not just me there are many producers in the same boat and when you confront 'him/them' about it they get snotty and then STILL don't pay you. These are quotes from other member wanting there money from him. This is crazy he is keeping there music and money!!!...
Complaint comments Comments Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Testing Fuel Saving Tips